L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for L'Oreal Paris? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

maryanne.dennis
maryanne.dennisSydney, Australia

I would not recommend.

Gave me a red scaly itchy rash all over my face especially on forehead, inner cheeks & chin. Did the same to my mum. No other face cream, lotion or moisturiser has affected my skin this way before.

Kalirose
KaliroseGrand Forks

Good stuff

I've used this face cream for awhile now&my skin is softer&Looks so much better,I prefer to Use it at night,but you can use it in the morning.i would surely recommend it to a friend.

futureisamazin

Don't Waste Your Money

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Good

As I said, I bought this by mistake, it is a nice enough product range but for my sixety plus year old skin the age re perfect is better. I would recomend this product to a woman in her early 50's with fewer fine lines and sun damage.
A nice range of skin care to suit late mid life.
Age Perfect is too close in name to Age re Perfect and as both these skin care products by L'Oreal are marketed for mature skin it's confusing to the buyer to know whick to purchase and so i bought this by mistake thinking I was buying the Age re perfect. Why not label the with less subtlty of message as to what age group or skin type suits each product in the range.

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy