L'Oreal Age Perfect

L'Oreal Age Perfect

JudyMitch
JudyMitch

L'Oreal Age Perfect Golden Age Rosy Re-Densifying Day Cream

I purchased this about 1 month ago, used it for about 1 week and then found it making my face itchy. Just used it again this morning and found that it seemed to be burning across my forehead. . Hope it does not continue, I will keep trying it out, am hoping that I will be able to give good review as I really like the texture and rosy glow (which is too minimal) of the product. No SPF which is good because some moisturisers containing SPF are normally white, thick, heavy/greasy and affect my eyes.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

OK

Whilst i was lucky i was given the day and night cream to review of this and i was heartenend that the day cream lacked sunscreen for starters and also the day cream wa a bit heavy, it also left an oily look on my face even though i only used a mall amount. The night cream was a bit better but after using it for a month or so i couldnt see my skin had changed at all nothing to be honest, compared to the definity range, i would sooner spend my money on that than waste it on this one.
I was lucky with this one as i was given the day and night cream to review, and while i think the day cream was a bit heavy lack of sunscreen put me of to start with.
Lack of sunscreen in the day cream, it was pricey for what it done.

Prettypearls
Prettypearls

OK

Overall, I think it is an okay moisturiser and the Olay Total Effects is a much better effective moisturiser and better value for your money in the long term. There are also much cheaper moisturisers such as the Hamilton lotion that does a better job at moisturises the face, however, L'oreal does have a better fragrance.
Hydrating Skin Re-Support Day Cream is a good moisturiser, smells nice, nice texture and makes my skin look slightly glowly and healthy.
No SPF. Not a good day wear moisturiser as my face has burnt wearing this moisturiser in the sun for long periods of time.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal Age Perfect compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Sandra
Sandraasked

Hello
I bought L’Oreal age perfect cell renewal day cream ,night cream and serum. Within 2 days my face was red and hot and puffy all over. People I know were asking if I was okay. One asked if I had just woken up. I have never had any problems with any other products. I have stopped using these products and still trying to calm down the red and puffy. I spent a lot of money for these useless products and I would like to know how to get my money back.

Regards
Sandra

Karen
Karenasked

I am 50 years old and just bought the Age Perfect Intense Nutrition Neck And Décolletage Cream. I noticed it’s for 60 + age group. Is this going to be suitable for me to use?

Ramy Nayer
Ramy Nayerasked

What is the suitable age for using the group of L'Oreal Age Perfect?

Missy