L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation (page 2 of 2)

I am very happy with the powder as my face does not look red anymore. I find that at the end of the day the makeup is still there and it does not seem to rub off onto my hands or clothes.
I'd seen a similar product on TV which looked good as it covered uneven skin tone and then I saw Bare Naturale on the shelf. At first I wasn't too sure about it but now that I have the hang of it I love it. It is light and it takes away the redness from my face.
The brush is great but it is a bit awkward getting the power onto the brush.

Jacq1602

Jacq1602

OK

Good for when you're in a hurry and just want light coverage. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Very quick to use and a nice light coverage.
I find it tricky to use and quite messy. It also wears off quickly.

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

OK

Hmmm....this is a hard one. It's a great quick make up for busy mornings but will never feel right to me personally. It's hard to find the right shade and takes practice to apply...not as easy as it seems. NOT for dry skin.
It is fairly easy to use once you have the hang of it. A little goes a long way so it is not too expensive. Mineral make ups are supposed to be good for the skin.
Be really really careful about getting the right colour...not as easy as it seems. Ask for advice and try to get out in daylight to test it. Easy to buy too dark with this product. The brush needs cleaning (washing) fairly often.

Face Products

Find out how L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

rylansmum

rylansmum

This is the first mineral make-up that i have ever used and i was completly supprised at the level of coverage that it gives.
You don't end up with a caked on look that you get with alot of the liquid foundations.
This Foundation is FANTASTIC!!!!
It has great coverage over redness and spots and doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy at all.
It takes half the time to apply than regular foundation and the applicator is so easy to use, you get the perfect amount every time and it's so easy to blend.
Ther are none with this product!

ang2buy

ang2buy

Bad

After all the advertising hype I was very keen to try this product. Although it does cover uneven skintone I was very disappointed to find that it dramatically emphasised my pores which are not usually noticable with other makeup. This foundation is only suitable if you have very fine pores, otherwise you will be wasting your money.
Good coverage & Lightweight.
EMPHASISES PORES.

T_Tiger

T_Tiger

Good

I love the coverage from the mineral powder makeup. It's so quick and easy to apply the makeup and it looks very natural if you select the right colour. I'd never go back to the hassle of liquid foundation. I've been using a similar product to this for about 4 years and find this is a suitable but cheaper alternative without compromising the quality.
I purchased this because it is very similar to ID Mineral Makeup but lower cost. I like the fact that it is a single unit with the brush built in.
It's never in stock wherever I look!

See all L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation reviews