L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

Emmys

EmmysWA, 6210

Terrible

I have naturally very pale skin so i purchased this in ivory. Did not like the product at all, there was nothing positive i could say about the product itself. It was very cheap only $12 so i purchased 2 with high hopes. I normally use the true match one thats similar and love it, this product can not compare.
Very cheap
Did not sit well on skin, had minimal coverage, made me look like a ghost.

Whitepicket
Whitepicket

I adore this product and have been using it since 2008....

Terrible

overall this product is a waste of money, the end result is very disappointing. it does not apply well, doesn't wear well through the day and makes you skin look clumpy. you get what you pay for, you can't compare bare minerals and l'oreal mineral powder. i had to through mine out.
the brush is not a proper kabuki brush, therefore it doesn't apply the powder as well, making certain areas on your face appear blotchy, while other parts of your face look like you haven't applied your make up properly - as there is a patch of powder build up.
packaging
this product is not natural, there are chemicals included. does not sit on skin nicely, gives a cakey look to the skin.

tanyajane

tanyajane

Terrible

This prodcut was useless. I found the brush to be difficult to use and that it also mosled on my skin leaving me to have to pick off the hairs from my freshly made up face. I found the prodcuts to be tacky and I felt that my face looked like chlak when I used it. It was difficult to build colour even when used with a primer. It was messy to use and a lot of it ended up on my clothes, floor, sink and cabinet. Never again.
It was cheap
Everything. I hated this prodcut and ended up throwing it wasy.

Face Products

Find out how L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

See all L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation reviews