L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

Bad

The packaging really annoyed me, the little brush was pretty bad too. I went out and bought a brush to try and apply it as the brush supplied seemed pretty pointless. My skin felt tight and itchy whenever I wore it as well, which it didn't do when using mineral cosmetic products by other brands. I wont be buying this product again. The maybeline mineral make up was cheaper and better.
The colour range
The messy packaging & the itchy skin

allyxo

allyxoAustralia

Bad

I wouldn't buy this again. The brush is messy, and after removing the brush from the powder to use, the powder dusted everywhere. I don't know- if you're used to using powder, then give this a go. But if you're more of a liquid/matte kind of person, then it's best to stay away from this particular product in my opinion.
Great shades.
Messy, left my skin looking flaky, didn't last that long. I had to keep retouching all day.

ang2buy

ang2buy

Bad

After all the advertising hype I was very keen to try this product. Although it does cover uneven skintone I was very disappointed to find that it dramatically emphasised my pores which are not usually noticable with other makeup. This foundation is only suitable if you have very fine pores, otherwise you will be wasting your money.
Good coverage & Lightweight.
EMPHASISES PORES.

Face Products

Find out how L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

See all L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation reviews