L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

Kitty F

Kitty FSydney

Consistently great

I have used this product for three years. My skin is sooo sensitive to almost every product but L'Oreal mineral foundation not only improved the appearance of my skin, it improved the health of my skin. You do need to be mindful of inhaling particles, and dusting on your clothing but I use golden ivory as I an fairly pale and most foundation looks orange on my skin. Great product, give it a try <3

KRISHNA

KRISHNA

Perfect for my skintone and love it

On my birthday ,my husband give me this thing as gift. I used other foundation but really not satisfied and surprisingly my husband bought for me and perfect goes with my skin. No patches nor sponge required now keep all the time in my purse. Really handy and easy to go no mess happy me :) Natural product for skin.

k1991

k1991QLD, 4030

After cleansing apply a bit of moisturiser and/or liquid foudation and but this foundation on top and it gives a flawless look. It covers all my blemishes very easily. It is quick to apply with the handy brush that comes with it. It is definitely the best powder mineral make up I have encountered so far. My friends all use it now and they all love it. It's also not that expensive for the quality. Great value for your buck at just over $30. It usually lasts me about 3 months.
Sits on the skin nicely, Flawless look. Quick and easy to apply. Great value.
Not as good as the newer true mach mineral make up

Face Products

Find out how L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

Chessy

Chessy

Very good product. I am addicted to this product and haven't gone back to using regular liquid foundation since this came onto the market. Well done L'Oreal this is a top quality product.
Beautiful colour. Ideal for my skin tone. I do not break out with this product. It has a sunscreen which is perfect and you can build the coverage
Nothing really. Would be nice if there were two brushes so you could apply the product around the eye area easier. I end up with lots of product spilled on my bathroom cabinet.

katpaul

katpaul

i really love mineral make up. it gives me a better finish than regular makeup, less breakouts and feels much nicer on my skin. this gave a lovely even coverage. i can keep it quite light or get a more matt coverage depending how much i use. i will buy this again
i love the coverage. feels very light on my skin. i can vary the coverage from light to quite full. not shiny at all. i love the brush that is built into the cap of this foundation
it did take me quite a while to get the right colour for me. once i got help with this it was fine.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

It comes in a flash little bottle with a brush included to minimise waste. It is extremely easy to apply as the big brush just allows you to blend as much or as little powder as you want to create a subtle effect for daytime wear or a more dramatic result for a night out. The results are very natural but offer just a slight shimmer to add that extra special bit of dazzle. It is very impressive and worth that bit more than I would normally spend on a foundation. but so worth it. It comes in a great range of natural-looking colours that suit all complections. It is soft and gentle on delicate skin. This is one product I would tell everyone try as there is a shade available just for you.
Easy to apply, great natural finish

kfmcnm

kfmcnm

When I bought this from the chemist I wasn't really happy with it. Then I got an instruction brochure from Big W on how to use it correctly. This made a huge difference to how the make-up went on. You must tip the pot upside down, then tap it on the bench on an angle. There will then be only a small amount of powder in the pot. Then you have to swish your brush in this and then you MUST tap the brush on the side of the pot. If you don't tap the brush you get too much make-up on your face and it looks terrible. Good Luck!
This is a great foundation to use if you don't want a caked up look and feel.
Nothing except it needs directions with it.

Hillcrest

Hillcrest

missalicia

missalicia

Face Products

I am very happy with the powder as my face does not look red anymore. I find that at the end of the day the makeup is still there and it does not seem to rub off onto my hands or clothes.
I'd seen a similar product on TV which looked good as it covered uneven skin tone and then I saw Bare Naturale on the shelf. At first I wasn't too sure about it but now that I have the hang of it I love it. It is light and it takes away the redness from my face.
The brush is great but it is a bit awkward getting the power onto the brush.

rylansmum

rylansmum

This is the first mineral make-up that i have ever used and i was completly supprised at the level of coverage that it gives.
You don't end up with a caked on look that you get with alot of the liquid foundations.
This Foundation is FANTASTIC!!!!
It has great coverage over redness and spots and doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy at all.
It takes half the time to apply than regular foundation and the applicator is so easy to use, you get the perfect amount every time and it's so easy to blend.
Ther are none with this product!

See all L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation reviews