L'Oreal Men Expert Vita Lift & Erase Wrinkles

L'Oreal Men Expert Vita Lift & Erase Wrinkles

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for L'Oreal Paris? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    AnonymousBuyer
    AnonymousBuyerSA, 5095

Good

I can see this item has listed four different products in one. So to note I'm using the 150ml Foaming Cleansing cream.

This product is not so vigorous at fighting moderate to severe acne but is the only product so far I've come across which actually cleans the pores in your skin without stripping it of any essential oils. My skin never feels dry after using this product and makes my skin feel smooth.

You should be able to find this on special for around $6-8 if you look around.
    Doesn't strip essential oils, dry out skin or cause any irritation keeping skin feeling soft and smooth.