L'Oreal Paris True Match Minerals Foundation

L'Oreal Paris True Match Minerals Foundation

N3 Creamy Beige, W1 Golden Ivory, W3 Golden Natural, etc...

See the Best Face Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Remaster

RemasterSydney, NSW

Wish I'd found this earlier!

The best mineral foundation I've ever used. I'm fair skinned, blue eyes, brown hair and this colour suits my tone perfectly (creamy beige).
It stays matte on my face all day, no caking either.
I wish I'd found this product sooner

Skpn

SkpnCanberra

Excellent face powder - the best I have ever bought

A fantastic find. An integral part of my daily makeup. No faults to speak of. Easy to apply. Great Brush. Spreads well. Great colour match. Lasts well throughout the day.

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love This Foundation

I'm only 25 but I've tried a few different foundations in my time, and this one is easily my favourite! It gives great full coverage, very easy to apply, cheap, and comes in a great range of tones. Previously I was using Revlon Colourstay, which was horribly oily and gave me bad blackheads (and I have dry skin). And I also used MAC Matchmaster, which has a terrible range for light skin (you have to get a tan to use any of their foundations) and the foundation was not easy to apply. It dried quickly and not very spreadable, so I had to use heaps, and it's already very expensive.
Haven't found any problems with L'oreal true match yet, I've been using it for about one week. Very happy customer! :)

Sally

This is not the foundation I was writing the review about. I was writing about the Loreal true match liquid foundation

Bleedin Holiday

Bleedin Holidaykikia

True match , no its false match

This product is a mineral powder but its too dark, it states ivory but when lightly applied it appears orange and heavy on the skin. The bristles are real good and soft though. Can't seem to find any lighter shades then this ivory in the powder and duster form.