L'Oreal Perfect Blonde

Maximum, Highlight Kit, Super Blonde Pre-Lightener (See All)
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by L'Oreal Paris

1 review
    RomyBombay
    RomyBombayBrisbane

Best I've ever used!!!

I have bleached my hair on many occasions and this is the best product I've used! I went from a dark red to a light yellowy blonde in just 40mins. My hair is half the damage that normally happens when I've bleached it. I also found it works twice as well, win win! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to go a lighter shade or want to put a pink/blue colour in.