L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

Michellenada
Michellenada asked

I bought 2 products, Revitalift Glycolic Acid, which I love!! I also bought the Revitslift Hyaluronic Acid but how do I use it. Right now I cleanse, yes Glycolic Acid then moisturizer but don’t now how to incorporate the Hyaluronic acid. How should I use it?

corinne mortimer
corinne mortimerasked

I bought Loreal revitalift day and also the Loreal revitalift night cream. Used once and my eyes are completely red and sore and I dare not use it again as I did not even put it near my eyes but whatever is in this cream is terrible. Frankly I am horrified at what is happening to my eyes and it was used half way down my cheeks away from my eyes so what on earth are you putting in it? I hope to god it settles down as taking it off again has not helped to soothe my eyes at all and I can never use it again. After years of using Loreal products on and off I cant believe this could happen. I hate it. Any chance of a refund. Hardly any has been used. I have never had a reaction to things like this.
Corinne

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hi Corinne, I tried to write a Review of the cream on Loreal's website but they disallowed it. No offer of compensation, refund or substitute given. Try phoning.....
I'm back to Oil of Olay!

Ros and Paul
Ros and Paulasked

can we get our money back, i too have a hideous red burning sensation and will never use again. I want a refund.

Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.

Yes you can get a refund! I have been in contact with customer services of L’Oréal about the ongoing issues I have thanks to usin this cream. The man I was speaking to has even said he agrees that an ingredient in the cream must have caused the irritation. They have said that a £29.99 cheque will be posted to me within 2-3 weeks. (I regrettably brought and used Day and night cream) I’m still suffering with itchy sunburnt like rash with welts that look like spots 11 weeks on. I have said “thank you for the refund, I am now requesting compensation” the reply I got was “I have forwarded your case to a manger, they will get back to you”
We need to all get together and sue this company!! All of us have occurred the same issue! And I can confirm that mine was not an allergic reaction as I was put in antibiotics and steroid cream. My doctor said, had this been an allergic reaction, the medication would’ve cleared the rash and spots.

Candace J.
Candace J.

Hi are you still getting together

RATIDZAI
RATIDZAIasked

Can I use age perfect day cream and revitalift day together in the morning?

Linda
Linda

I really dont know, My experience of their latest products has been awful, after using their products for a couple of years, but I won't go,back to them again

Tash
Tash

I dont know but I used the Revitalift and had to see the doctor as my skin was sore and very red.

Suze
Suzeasked

Is this product a yellowish cream?

MBentham
MBentham

No, the cream was white in colour

Chikameida Chikameida Pu
Chikameida Chikameida Puasked

How to remove the dark eye?

lailamaefacunla
lailamaefacunla

Use revitalift eye cream

Frederika Westerman
Frederika Westermanasked

what are the ingredients of this product? It appears to be taking away some of the sunspots on my arms. I do not dare to use it on my face. I have always used expensive French products, and I would not like to use this one on my face, as I have still good skin in my older age.

Jaejae
Jaejae

I actually don't have the product anymore to check the ingredient list. Is it on your packaging? Perhaps you could do a Google search?

Other Anti-Aging Products