L'Oreal RevitaLift

1.2

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Burnt Skin

I experienced burning redness and terrible itching. It is very uncomfortable
The doctor gave me burn cream to apply as he said it was a bad burn and not to use this product again.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $29.00.

Julia K.

Julia K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves residue

Bought this product due to brand name and what it offers "Anti-wrinkle + Extra Firming Day cream". Felt light tingling sensation when applying to freshly washed face (just using water). The cream doesn't absorb very well and sits on the skin. I think its too thick. I don't see much of the claimed benefits. Will try something else.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $16.50.

Causes IrritationNo
robyn.marshall.1428

robyn.marshall.1428Queensland, Australia

Waste of money

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased it. I didn’t have any adverse reaction in fact I didn’t have anything ,no improvement whatsoever. I would glass the ad is false advertising.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal RevitaLift compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Don't buy this!

I don't even have a particular sensitive skin and I woke up with my face inflamed, all red, super dry and hot like a really bad sunburn, or like other users said "similar to a chemical burn". I have only used this product two nights in a row and the second night I noticed while applying the cream onto my face that even my hands were dry and irritated.

Purchased in May 2019 for $20.00.

Causes IrritationYes

Caused neck rash very itchy for weeks till discovered it was my face cream will not be using again

Used this cream for a week or two started getting very itchy neck , dr said an allergy stopped using it and hey presto it went.
Will not be using Oreal face cream again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Asda.

GAE

GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M

Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.

Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products