L'Oreal RevitaLift

1.0

Alex
Alex

Worst eyecream

I used L'Oreal Eye Revitalift for one week. My eyes soon became red and sore. Not sure what ingredient caused the problem, but it was like an allergic reaction. All I can say is avoid it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Developed an allergy to Revitalift & Hyaluronic Acid Serum after five weeks

Unlike others referring to this product I didn't develop itching or swelling. But I noticed after using the Hyaluronic acid once I began putting on Revitalift my skin peeled.

I broke out in Milia which are white bumps on my forehead and all over my neck. Then I began suffering from Ear Eczema which is skin crusting around the entire ear and behind it. I never had any of these problems before using these products. The milia is finally gone but still dealing with the ear eczema.

I agree that L'oreal should place a "warning' label on their packing for people with very sensitive skin.

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products