L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

2.0

L’Oréal pure retinol night serum

Burned damaged skin!!! Warning ⛔️

After 2 uses my skin began to burn and is painful to touch. After ceasing use my skin appears dry, sore and burned around my eyes where applied to wrinkles. Darker areas where burns appeared and the wrinkles have dried up and crusted worsening their appearance. Very concerned about permanent damage. I have emailed the company consumer advice as I believe this is a dangerous product.

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

It works

I was dubious that this would work but after a few weeks i saw quite a bit if difference. Less wrinkles kes, nicer texture. And its soothing to apply. I dont have tight dry winter skin now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Drugscreen for $18.95.

Causes IrritationNo
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes
Anita
AnitaHunter Region, NSW

Omg the worst!!!

I used it one time and my face was burning, major welts and severely itchy!!! Now it's extremely dry! Ughhhh the absolute worst. Now I'm afraid to put anything on my face

Purchased in October 2020 for $19.00.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal RevitaLift compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Beware of Revital Lift

This product burned my eyelids and neck. Ot was incredibly itchy until treated with steriod cream. My skin is now dry and wrinkled (just like after a burn).
Fortunately I only used it once.
I dont want anyone else to suffer

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Betty
BettyHunter Region, NSW

Reaction don't buy it.

Revitalift night cream
Thought I would try this product as it was on special at the time. After 3 nights of use my skin has a red like chemical burn, it's swollen, itchy and red bumps have appeared all over my face. I have used other L'Oreal products with no ill effects. When researching on line I have found others with a similar experience. I am hoping it has no long term effects as my skin is very good for my age. Posted same review on loreal website but because it wasn't favourable they would not post it and said thanks. Will never use L'Oreal products again.

Purchased in December 2019.

Don't buy it!!!

I bought LOral revitalift and it was the biggest mistake I make. It is causing my skin to feel like a send paper. It looks horrible red and swollen. Don't buy it!!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Wrinkles no longer visible

The best on the market. Using both day and night moisturisers it lifts and firms skin,diminishes wrinkles. The more you use the better the result. It's natural ingredients a must.

Purchased in March 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $35.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes IrritationNo
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

L'Oreal Vitalift Don't buy this fire cream

I spent yesterday in the hospital after using the cream twice over two days. Given anti-hystamines which took a bit of the pain away but could do with something stronger. First day noticed my skin was red, by day two my eyes were almost closed, puffy burning sensation on my cheeks, eyes chin and throat. These product needs to be removed from shelevs immediately.

Purchased in March 2019 for $15.00.

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products