L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (2) · No

It works

I was dubious that this would work but after a few weeks i saw quite a bit if difference. Less wrinkles kes, nicer texture. And its soothing to apply. I dont have tight dry winter skin now.

Purchased in December 2020 at Drugscreen for $18.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes IrritationNo
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes
Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Wrinkles no longer visible

The best on the market. Using both day and night moisturisers it lifts and firms skin,diminishes wrinkles. The more you use the better the result. It's natural ingredients a must.

Purchased in March 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $35.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes IrritationNo
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products