L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift (page 2 of 8)

Less Than One Star

I used it for two nights, and my face was on fire!!! For days I had to put Neosporin on my face in attempts to calm the burning. I have never experienced any reaction like this from any product.
It was miserable for days (and still burns upon normal washing. That's why I decided to Google it. I wanted to see if others have experienced similar reactions. Hard Lesson learned!!!
I've used Retinol products in the past with no problems. I do not recommend Loreal Revitalift.
My daughter told me I look exhausted, so the facial stress it has caused was definitely showing

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $25.00.

Marianaxo

Marianaxo

absolute rubbish

this is the worst skincare product I have ever used which is a shame because I use all of the other loreal products and love them. the revitalift left a mild burning sensation and redness on my face which persisted for over 25 minutes the first time I used it, the day after I used it my face had small red spots throughout the areas I used it and was sensitive and irritated.

Jane

JaneSouth West, WA

My face is on fire

I have applied the Laser x 3 night cream 3 nights in a row and now my face is burning with red patches and bumps under my skin. My eyes are swollen and my face is itchy. Will never buy again and would advise people not to purchase this product.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Julia K.

Julia K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves residue

Bought this product due to brand name and what it offers "Anti-wrinkle + Extra Firming Day cream". Felt light tingling sensation when applying to freshly washed face (just using water). The cream doesn't absorb very well and sits on the skin. I think its too thick. I don't see much of the claimed benefits. Will try something else.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $16.50.

Ease of Application
Smell

Blotchy skin

After a few days of using the day and night laser renew creams my skin looked very blotchy. with red patches. I have had very clear skin all my life ..I am 68..and the red blotchiness is distressing. The night cream has a horrible musty smell when on the skin.

Purchased in February 2020 at Sainsburys .

I am so disappointed

I waited until I could purchase the day and night cream. My first application was the day cream this morning around 7:00 a.m. This morning was an errand morning. By 8:00 a.m. my eyes were burning and made it almost impossible for me to return to my home (driving). I certainly will not attempt to use the night cream. Perhaps some type of warning to future users that caution should be taken when using around eyes. No other face treatments have had a negative reaction.

Purchased in June 2020.

Loreal revitalift problem

I purchased Loreal revitalift four days ago, I started using it in the morning after the first day I noticed rash and itchiness. I knew exactly what could have caused the rash since I don't have skin problems I continued for two more days and the skin got worse. I decided to discontinue. I wish there was a warning message about this.

Purchased in March 2020 at Clicks Phamarcy.

Smell
Alex

Alex

Worst eyecream

I used L'Oreal Eye Revitalift for one week. My eyes soon became red and sore. Not sure what ingredient caused the problem, but it was like an allergic reaction. All I can say is avoid it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $32.00.

Ease of Application

Preservative caused rash, swelling.... only used 2 days. Normally I have no problems with products like this.

Day 1 after use, thought something bit me in sleep. Face swollen in morning. Used that night for moisturizer
Day 2, woke up with more swelling in face. Used again under makeup and at night for moisturizer.
Day 3 woke up with tingling and swelling. Started researching. Others have had same reaction.
Put product away and made complaint to L'Oreal. No answer as of yet.

Purchased in March 2020 at Grocery store in Ecuador for $21.00.

Find out how L'Oreal RevitaLift compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Caused chemical burn to face

I had used this for 2 days, I have always had beautiful clear skin, and I noticed dry scaly skin. I quit using it, but my skin has not improved a 100%. I noticed they have removed products from the line, maybe this is the reason

Purchased in December 2019 for $20.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Dermatitis on eyelid!

After using this product I now have dermatitis on 1 eyelid . Red itchy scaly patch of skin. I have never suffered from this complaint before so blame this product. Never again.

Purchased in November 2019.

Scary stuff

I put on Revitlift eye cream before I went to bed and woke up the next day with eyes nearly swollen shut, red and peeling. It looked like a horrific sunburn. I am on day five and the skin is still peeling off around my eyes but getting better. The only thing that helps is analgesic burn cream.I get it has retinol in it but dang this stuff is crazy strong. Definitely never using it again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $35.00.

Betty

BettyHunter Region, NSW

Reaction don't buy it.

Revitalift night cream
Thought I would try this product as it was on special at the time. After 3 nights of use my skin has a red like chemical burn, it's swollen, itchy and red bumps have appeared all over my face. I have used other L'Oreal products with no ill effects. When researching on line I have found others with a similar experience. I am hoping it has no long term effects as my skin is very good for my age. Posted same review on loreal website but because it wasn't favourable they would not post it and said thanks. Will never use L'Oreal products again.

Purchased in December 2019.

Loreal Red Cream

I just bought and used this cream for 2 days and I got red spots and sandpaper like skin. I hope it will go away! Do not buy it, not worth it!

Jan

JanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst cream I have ever put on my face.

I now have severe rosacea. Should have looked at the reviews before paying for something that is quite dangerous. Bought the day and night creams to help with skin tone but now I cannot go out of the house after using them for only a week.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $70.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

GAE

GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M

Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.

Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products