L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift (page 3 of 8)

Don't buy it!!!

I bought LOral revitalift and it was the biggest mistake I make. It is causing my skin to feel like a send paper. It looks horrible red and swollen. Don't buy it!!!

Janice88
Janice88

Expected a bit better

I applied the revitalift to my face and forehead and everything was fine up until an hour later... my skin was very dry and when I washed it off there was a burning sensation. Not sure if this product is for a specific skin type its definitely not a one size fits all product

Not a good experience with L’Oréal

Used L’Oréal revitalift for the first time and it really felt good going on. Next few hours my skin was dried out, burned and now feels like sandpaper all over!

robyn.marshall.1428
robyn.marshall.1428Queensland, Australia

Waste of money

I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased it. I didn’t have any adverse reaction in fact I didn’t have anything ,no improvement whatsoever. I would glass the ad is false advertising.

Karen louise Hinds
Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Wrinkles no longer visible

The best on the market. Using both day and night moisturisers it lifts and firms skin,diminishes wrinkles. The more you use the better the result. It's natural ingredients a must.

Red and puffy under eyes

Just started using Revitalift SPF15 Anti-Wrinkle + Extra Firming Day Cream and noticed swelling under one eye. Next morning it was very red and swollen and slightly so on the other eye. I certainly won't be using it again!

Wish I had read these reviews before buying this junk!

Purchased this product, cleanser and face ceam 4 days ago. On the second day began to experience redness and as has been described sandpaper like quality to my skin. I am so happy that I finally read the reviews as I was going to continue using the products to see if things would improve but by the sounds of it would only get worse. Here's the question why is L'Oreal not offering refunds for the numerous unhaopy customers? Seems to me that would be the honourable thing to do.

Chemical burn

I used this cream for two days and my eyelids and under my eyes are a terrible red and dry like sandpaper. It looks like a chemical burn. It’s so bad I’m embarrassed to be seen in public. I have no idea how long this will last and also hope this dryness doesn’t leave me with wrinkles as I’ve always had a nice texture with my skin. This cream needs to be taken off the market

Backpack Fiend
Backpack FiendCentral West, NSW

Chemical burn

Used Loreal Revitalift Night Cream once, on my face and neck. Fortunately I'm a light sleeper, because I woke up with a burning feeling on my face. Looked in the mirror and my face was bright, angry red. Immediately wiped the cream off with a wet washcloth. Spent the rest of the night cooling my burnt face with another wet washcloth. A month later and I still have dark red cheeks, nose and chin. Do not buy.

Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous cream! Used for two weeks, still suffering irritation 3 months on

LOreal Laser 3 with SPF

I purchased a new pot of Laser3, this time it had the SPF15 in it. After using it I came out in a very red itchy rash on my neck which spread to my face and I ended up with swollen eyes. I had to have anti histamines to get rid of it which took about a week to clear.

I went away for 4 weeks and had forgotten about the rash and on my return I used the cream again, almost immediately my neck started itching and once again I had a burning red rash and a swollen face.

It is important to note that I have been using L'Oreal face cream for over 20 years and have had no issues and swore by it until I bought this new batch.

Don't buy this!

I don't even have a particular sensitive skin and I woke up with my face inflamed, all red, super dry and hot like a really bad sunburn, or like other users said "similar to a chemical burn". I have only used this product two nights in a row and the second night I noticed while applying the cream onto my face that even my hands were dry and irritated.

Developed an allergy to Revitalift & Hyaluronic Acid Serum after five weeks

Unlike others referring to this product I didn't develop itching or swelling. But I noticed after using the Hyaluronic acid once I began putting on Revitalift my skin peeled.

I broke out in Milia which are white bumps on my forehead and all over my neck. Then I began suffering from Ear Eczema which is skin crusting around the entire ear and behind it. I never had any of these problems before using these products. The milia is finally gone but still dealing with the ear eczema.

I agree that L'oreal should place a "warning' label on their packing for people with very sensitive skin.

L'Oreal Vitalift Don't buy this fire cream

I spent yesterday in the hospital after using the cream twice over two days. Given anti-hystamines which took a bit of the pain away but could do with something stronger. First day noticed my skin was red, by day two my eyes were almost closed, puffy burning sensation on my cheeks, eyes chin and throat. These product needs to be removed from shelevs immediately.

Burning sensation

Skin became itchy and warm having used for four days .have stopped using this product as I couldn't bare the uncomfortable feeling it gave me .my eyes began to sting .

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products