L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift (page 4 of 8)

Caused neck rash very itchy for weeks till discovered it was my face cream will not be using again

Used this cream for a week or two started getting very itchy neck , dr said an allergy stopped using it and hey presto it went.
Will not be using Oreal face cream again.

Skin peeling

I just used it for the third time tonight and while applying, my skin began to peel. It was like an entire layer was rubbed off. This product is not good.

Polly
PollyNewport, Victoria

Dangerous- do not use

I bought Revitalift laser x3 day cream and serum on Sunday and on Wednesday woke up with the most painful, red, burning rash and swollen face. My husband said I looked like I had been stung b a thousand bees. I’ve now been prescribed cortisone cream and anti histamines but after 3 days I am still suffering, have not been able to work, have anxiety thinking this has irreparably damaged my skin as it is now horribly lined and peeling. I made a complaint and their response was well ‘you can have a bad reaction biting into an apple and I don’t know what you expect us to do about it’! This stuff should come with a warning. Will never by any of their products again.

Rash

I have tiny bumps all over my face. My skin is red and seems dried out. I will have to throw it out. It's too bad. It was kind of pricey. I will have to find an SPF that is fragrance free.

Irish
IrishTillamook

Horrible “sunburn” like reaction with swelling

Absolutely painful “ sunburn” like reaction. Redness, swelling. Nothing soothes it. Please pull product off shelves!! Worst experience ever!! It’s been 4 days since use. In pain and do not want to be seen in public. Will be calling out of work.

Bad skin reaction

Like many other users on this site, I also had a very bad reaction to L'Oreal revitalift. I used the product on my face only, for two nights in a row, and now my face is swollen, itchy, and bumpy. I discontinued use of the product 3 days ago, and while skin condition is improving, it is not 100% yet, and is still quite irritated.

Horrible rash

I wish I had read these reviews before using this product!! Now I have what looks like a sunburn in the middle of winter and it itches like hell!! If they aren't going to take it off shelves, it should come with a warning label. I am too embarrassed to go out in public now or Id return it :(

Face on Fire!

Used this Revitalift yesterday morning and despite having thoroughly cleansed last evening and washed this morning, I have a raging rash as though suffering of over exposure to the sun. I am an older user and in my life have never suffered such a ghastly rash. L’Oreal should remove from shelves and withdraw from the market.

Itchy reaction

After using this product first thing in the morning. I noticed a very itchy face and burning lips. After a few hours, I was itching all over my body. The skin is the biggest organ in the body and whatever is in this cream was going into my bloodstream and going around and around my body. Anti-histamines have not helped much and I am going to see my doctor tomorrow.
This cream should carry a health warning.

Allergic reaction

Face and hands now swollen after day 2 using revitalift night mask and cleansing cream. Very swollen and painful never using again will be returning to the store... Waste if 17.00

Karen WFayetteville

Red swollen and painful worst cream ever

Karen W

I’ve now had a steroid shot, Rx for Prednisone and also taking Benadryl. My skin is like sandpaper everywhere this cream touched. There should be a huge warning on the label!

Karen W

Dangerous if you have asthma

On the 1st day that I applied, I immediately noticed a very strong overpowering "fragrance". With 1 minute, I felt that I was being strangled and couldn't breathe. Grabbed my inhaler. Washed product off and attempted to catch breath. After about 5 minutes, the reaction left. Threw product in trash where it belongs.

I had allergic reaction too

1day after using revitalift I noticed a couple of red areas on my neck but didn't think much of it. After the second use my neck is now completely covered in a raised, sore, red itchy rash. Couldn't believe it was this product but decided to check online and found this site. Wow! Cant believe they are still selling this. Have thrown the stuff straight in the trash and won't be using any kind of Loreal products in the future.

Willa
WillaSydney

Dangerous - do not use!

Severe allergy requiring steroids & antihistamine. Swelling around eyes, nose and forehead, complete breakout of inflamed, red blotches. I can not believe this product is being sold so readily! I have always had clear skin with minimal breakouts - this is similar to a chemical burn, very dangerous!

It makes my skin peel.

I normally use a different L’Oréal cream but this time I bought L’Oréal revitalift and it is causing my skin to peel. It looks horrible and I can’t put make up on over it.

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products