L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

Leah

LeahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disapointing, terrible skin reaction

I wish I'd see these reviews before purchasing, I've been using the revitalift night serum and night cream Started with slight tingling and some dry spots. Woke up this morning , dry patches all over my face and bright red blotches under my eyes. I agree with previous posts, maybe its just for specific skins type, I have normal skin but I'm putting both bottles in the bin, what a waste of money !!

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $28.00.

Debra K

Debra KMelbourne

Can't live with it

Burnt my skin. Woke up with red patches under my eyes and skin has dried out and peeled. Remained red and patchy for 2 days.Too scared to use again will throw in the bin.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $21.00.

Hayley

Hayley South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible product

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $90.00.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Burnt Skin

I experienced burning redness and terrible itching. It is very uncomfortable
The doctor gave me burn cream to apply as he said it was a bad burn and not to use this product again.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $29.00.

Ease of Application

L’Oréal pure retinol night serum

Burned damaged skin!!! Warning ⛔️

After 2 uses my skin began to burn and is painful to touch. After ceasing use my skin appears dry, sore and burned around my eyes where applied to wrinkles. Darker areas where burns appeared and the wrinkles have dried up and crusted worsening their appearance. Very concerned about permanent damage. I have emailed the company consumer advice as I believe this is a dangerous product.

Purchased in May 2021 for $30.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Don’t waste your money

Was hoping to find a product to decrease wrinkles and line. My face is burnt and blotchy after two uses. Skin under my eyes is painful and puffy. I don’t have sensitive skin. Would NOT recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 for $30.00.

Burned face

Bought 2 days ago. Haven't used for a day and face is burnt, splotchy and has bumps. Burns showed up today. Photo is after applying a hydrocortisone cream. Will not use again!

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.00.

Rose

RoseNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible product

Please read...Don’t buy... it burns your face, red patches.. Super burn your face.. They need to get them out of the shelves.. I used it couple times thinking it was normal... After my face got burn, the skin dry like a major sunburn.. Terrible product..

Purchased in December 2020 for $27.00.

Irritated my skin

I don't have sensitive skin, but this product irritated my skin instantly. It caused burning and dry, itchy skin. The burning lasts for a while and my skin is red and blotchy...I would not reccommend this product.

Purchased in December 2020.

Find out how L'Oreal RevitaLift compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Suffered for 4 days after first and last application.

Purchased in December 2020 for $8.50.

Kate

KateCentral, SA

Break out

I bought two containers at Costco. The cream makes my face tingle. At first I thought it was normal. My forehead and cheeks are covered in red bumps every time I use the cream. I’ve waited a few days and used other creams to see if maybe I was reacting to something else. Nope. Every time I use it my face breaks out and it’s tingly and painful. Do NOT use this cream.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Anita

AnitaHunter Region, NSW

Omg the worst!!!

I used it one time and my face was burning, major welts and severely itchy!!! Now it's extremely dry! Ughhhh the absolute worst. Now I'm afraid to put anything on my face

Purchased in October 2020 for $19.00.

Beware of Revital Lift

This product burned my eyelids and neck. Ot was incredibly itchy until treated with steriod cream. My skin is now dry and wrinkled (just like after a burn).
Fortunately I only used it once.
I dont want anyone else to suffer

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Less Than One Star

I used it for two nights, and my face was on fire!!! For days I had to put Neosporin on my face in attempts to calm the burning. I have never experienced any reaction like this from any product.
It was miserable for days (and still burns upon normal washing. That's why I decided to Google it. I wanted to see if others have experienced similar reactions. Hard Lesson learned!!!
I've used Retinol products in the past with no problems. I do not recommend Loreal Revitalift.
My daughter told me I look exhausted, so the facial stress it has caused was definitely showing

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $25.00.

Marianaxo

Marianaxo

absolute rubbish

this is the worst skincare product I have ever used which is a shame because I use all of the other loreal products and love them. the revitalift left a mild burning sensation and redness on my face which persisted for over 25 minutes the first time I used it, the day after I used it my face had small red spots throughout the areas I used it and was sensitive and irritated.

GAE

GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M

Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.

Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products