L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (4)

tingling sensation

Don't really see any difference in my skin appearance / wrinle reduction but only used the cream few times. My skin does look a bit more blotchy that before. It gives me tingling sensation. I am not usually sensitive to any type of creams but my skin doesn't like this one.
For my liking there is too much fragrance. The cream is very heavy and sits on the skin. It puts me off trying anything from Loreal.

Purchased in September 2020 for $15.00.

Julia K.
Julia K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaves residue

Bought this product due to brand name and what it offers "Anti-wrinkle + Extra Firming Day cream". Felt light tingling sensation when applying to freshly washed face (just using water). The cream doesn't absorb very well and sits on the skin. I think its too thick. I don't see much of the claimed benefits. Will try something else.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $16.50.

Ease of Application
Smell

I am so disappointed

I waited until I could purchase the day and night cream. My first application was the day cream this morning around 7:00 a.m. This morning was an errand morning. By 8:00 a.m. my eyes were burning and made it almost impossible for me to return to my home (driving). I certainly will not attempt to use the night cream. Perhaps some type of warning to future users that caution should be taken when using around eyes. No other face treatments have had a negative reaction.

Purchased in June 2020.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'Oreal RevitaLift compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Janice88
Janice88

Expected a bit better

I applied the revitalift to my face and forehead and everything was fine up until an hour later... my skin was very dry and when I washed it off there was a burning sensation. Not sure if this product is for a specific skin type its definitely not a one size fits all product

Purchased in October 2019.

ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney

I don't think i've had a good experience using this

i tried this for about a week and I never thought my skin would react this bad, There has been rashes near my eyes and my jaw area and it felt so hot that I could not stand longer under than before under the sun. :(

Donna
Donna

Never again

Wow! Wish I read these reviews before trying Loreal Revitalift Filler. It certainly plumped my face. Swollen eyes, cheeks and rash on my face, itchy as hell. Won't buy any of there products now.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Not for me - not worth the extra cost

I tried this product but found it made no difference to the look of my skin. It felt nice and smooth as I was applying it, but that's all. It's no different to regular moisturiser. I only have a couple of fine lines and it did absolutely nothing for them. I won't buy it again and think it's not even as good as a regular cheap moisturiser. But I did note that you were meant to use it in conjunction with another 2 products, which I didn't.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Bad

I found this cream to be heavy and as a day cream when you need a lighter cream i found this one to be heavy and greasy. The night cream was the same but at least no one saw it at night, after using this for 2 weeks i found i was breaking out in white heads, so i stopped straight away. it is a heavy cream and in the two weeks that i did use it apart from the whiteheads i didnt see any good results on my skin. I am sure for the price there is better out there for you to purchase.

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products