L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This works okay for me, still not sure if it makes my skin look any better. It doesnt have a strong smell and usually 1 pump press is more than enough for me to use in the mornings. It doesnt feel too greasy for me, because my skin tends to get very oily by the end of the day.
I bought this because of the description for the cream seemed like something I could use. I bought the pump and have been using it on and off for about a year now. I alternate between this one and Olay because sometimes this one is too thick for daily use.
Very expensive, I bought it when the pharmacy had a buy 2, get third free offer.

GAE

GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M

Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.

Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products