L'Oreal RevitaLift

L'Oreal RevitaLift

Tracey
TraceyCardiff

Anti-aging cream

I’ve been using the day cream for a couple of months now. It absorbs almost immediately and the wrinkles are starting to disappear and my face feels really soft - Highly recommended

Monii
MoniiCamperdown

Love this cream!

I use the day and night creams and I love them. I've used other more expensive creams that do not contain retinols and I find they are not as effective as anti wrinkle. The creams are thick but they are perfect for Winter when your skin is quite dry OR if you are in air conditioning all day. I actually do feel like my crows feet are less noticeable after 2 weeks+ use.
Nice thick cream that absorbs well into the skin. Effective as anti wrinkle.
Nothing - love it!

GAE
GAEasked

I’ve been using revitalift triple power along with glycolic acid for over a month without issues. When I added hyaluronic acid and Nightime Retinol serum, after one week I am experiencing red, blotchy burning skin. I started spacing out the use of the hyaluronic and retinol, no change. Now it hurts to even touch my face. I will wait 4-5 days and see if the burning stops.

Did I use the products wrong?

Please advise.

Louise M
Louise Masked

just bought l'oreal revitalift fragrance free mosturizer and just applied it and my skin is all read and burning....is this normal?

Kristeena S.
Kristeena S.asked

I have purchased the following products and was wondering in what order do I use them. Revitalift with hyaluronic acid , revitalift triple power and the day and night moisturizer. I don’t want to use them in a way they counteract each other. I just finished the 7 day capsules and loved them. My goal is to firm and reduce wrinkles around eyes and mouth please advise if I need to add in another product in my regiment. Thank you

CategoryAnti-Aging Products