La Luna Pet Care

La Luna Pet Care (page 3 of 18)

4.2

Terrible customer service, no respect

Terrible experience. Cancelled my order due to having to euthanise my pet. Animalistic Pet Products however refuses to actually process the refund despite claiming it was underway. A terrible experience and deliberately making this painful time much harder for me and my family. I have contacted numerous times and yet still no action.

Would never recommend.

PJ S

PJ SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flap not weatherproof. Has shortcomings but can make do.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.Southwest, VIC

Inferior non-standard product and less than professional installers

Ashley Scott

Ashley Scott

Disappointing service but the door itself is ok.

Kevin Waddell

Kevin WaddellSouth East Queensland, QLD

GO elsewhere, this company are lacking in so many areas

Customer Service is zero, [Name Removed] is very rude and didn't know what he was talking about, emails requesting support got ignored, phoned messages ignored.! Fitting kit low grade that isn't good for anything despite my wife sending them photos of our door, 2 emails requesting support got ignored, phoned messages ignored and then when [Name Removed] called he was nothing but rude and offered zero support. GO elsewhere and buy a product worth buying!

Dex G.

Dex G.Sydney, NSW

It's not for everyone

I really tried to like it. But after purchasing extensions and accessories to make sure I do it the proper way, we still end up with cold air in winter - the door might as well be open. I had spent too much time DIYing it and I'm no professional but I thought this is meant to be a DIY project.

It took me quite some time of having, enhancing it, buying accessories to make sure it does what it does before deciding to pull the plug. So, that would have taken more than 7 days - warranty period.

My only hope now is to be able to at least sell this at a discount price since I have invested too much on it already. It seemed to have worked well for others but not for me.

dizzybrizzy

dizzybrizzyAU

Best ever

Pet door is an awesome product, great quality and we received outstanding customer support leading up to our decision to purchase. Online video was also very instructive to assist us in installing the door ourselves. Excellent!

Cat installer best ever

The installer went above & beyond did a great job very professional and very helpful nothing too hard and very Curtis highly recommend him stayed in touch & Re scheduled where necessary to fit in with my needs

JaniceM

JaniceMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Product Great. Delivery Not Great.

Product is excellent. Easy to install. Just what we needed. However, when delivery was made, we were at home, but the courier made no attempt to ring or knock on our door. We found your parcel later in the day when we were leaving our home to go out. The parcel was leaning against the garage door in full view of everybody who walked or drove past our house.

Find out how La Luna Pet Care compares to other Online Shops

Fantastic solution and great quality

This is such a great product. High quality, easy to install and the team are super helpful. We’ll be able to keep warm in winter but our dog still has her dog door to get outside when she needs!

Meaghan CSouthwest, VIC

The Zip broke on the first use of the Cat Cabana Penthouse.

Unfortunately the zip broke on the cat enclosure after the first use, not sure it was worth $400+. Was a little complicated to put together as the instructions were unclear.

RobynC

RobynCChifley 2606, ACT

Great Doggy Door

I received my order quickly. It is a perfect fit and was very easy to install (I did it myself) and it looks great. I'm very happy with it. It was great value for money.

Bubbles1941

Bubbles1941Mid North Coast, NSW

just what my friend needed

I have a brain damaged friend who loves her cat. We live in a village and the cat kept getting out which is against village rules, so I found your site and purchased the Cat Cage which is great and today purchased the accessories to go with it.

Review collected in partnership with La Luna Pet Care

Stock level not accurate, no updates on my order, charged for express shipping took 2 weeks. No refund for bar lock

purpledaisy

purpledaisySydney

Best thing to keep the cats out of each other's food!

Happier cats now that they don't have to fight for their own food!! Thank you for such a great product and quick delivery. Definitely happy with the product. Thank you.

Find out how La Luna Pet Care compares to other Online Shops

Great product, however, set up not that easy

Great product once set up, however, I struggled for quite some time though, as the net is very tight. Also, my box arrived damaged and half open which is the curriers fault, I guess?!

Linda H.

Linda H.Perth, WA

Delivery

I ordered a pet door on the 15th April. It is now the 5th of May and i still have not recieved the door. Fast Away Couriers picked the door up on the 15th and there has been no updates as to where the door is now. The delivery service/time has let you down as a company.

Greg M.

Greg M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best thing for our dog for keeping him inside and not jumping the fence.

ease of installation quick secure and worked well from the start. Ordered and delivered by the next day. The person at Animalistic was very helpful with my questions on installation.

Anne B

Anne BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic product! Great delivery service too

Absolutely brilliant product - great quality, easy to fit, secure - little fella started using us straight away. Easy as anything!! Could not recommend this enough, thanks to the team at Animalistic!

Cat bowl

I ordered a cat bowl that uses her microchip to open for her only. It works great. A little more training to do but it works. My other cat can't steal her food.

Sandra Gasked

La Luna Pet Care

I was given a cat cabana penthouse and I can't work out how you would attach the extension cube. Can anyone help me please?

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Sandra, You build the add on cube separately then use the supplied zip ties to attach the 2 frames together. You can then cut the net top allow the cat access to that part. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Admin

Sandra G

Oh ok cool. Didn't realise you had to cut the net. That's the part that confused me, how they would access the top part. Thanks heaps for your reply. We love the enclosure it was so easy to put together (even though after watching the video I did it backwards).

Lyn B.asked

La Luna Pet Care

Received Cat Cabana. Having difficulty assembling it as the net seems too small.

Meaghan C

Hi Lyn, I found it a 3 person job getting the net on as it’s quite a tight fit.

Lyn B.

Thanks Meaghan - so it’s not as easy as the video shows ! Will tell my frustrated hubby he was worried about bending the poles . Thanks

Hi Meaghan,
How long ago did you purchase your enclosure. We have just released a new updated version that has an adjustable net, which makes it much easier. See this assembly video, No outtakes, full assembly from start to finish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYG8DNKbYUc&t=6s
Any questions please let us know.

Regards

Animalistic Team.

Kerry R

Kerry Rasked

Hi,
We are installing a new security screen and want to incorporate a pet door. Would your product fit a swinging security door, allowing sufficient space for both the security door and solid door to close at the same time when necessary? Also, what is your turn-around time for orders at the moment? We have a deadline in early December.

Representative A.La Luna Pet Care

Hi Kerry, Yes we have an Aluminium Pet Door that is designed for screen doors. We also sell Petway pet doors which are also a good fit for screen doors. See the links below for your options. If you would like us to install it for you please let us know by calling us on 1300 761 369 and we can get you booked in.

Kind Regards