Lachlans Lawns & Landscapes

Lachlans Lawns & Landscapes

2.0

Gayle W

Gayle WBendigo

Do not pay this man money

I paid my deposit in December. Now, six months later, I have a court ruling from VCAT he must pay me my deposit back.
    Didn’t answer calls or emails, no work done.
    Did not even turn up for the VCAT hearing.
    This man has no shame.

DISGRACE TO THE INDUSTRY

I am trying to rescue a client from this scumbag who has deliberately scammed her. Installed posts for 400mm retaining wall, 100mm into the ground. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Kazz

KazzMelbourne

Said he was also a 'fencer'

He knows nothing about fencing. Doesn't return phone calls or messages. He has cost us thousands of dollars and a big waste of time.
    Lachlan is a fraud.
    Job was no where complete, not even half way.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Lachlans Lawns & Landscapes compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Fantastic! Changed how i look at my Backyard!

I was selling my house, and my real estate agent suggested that the garden needed a little love and gave me a card for Lachlans lawns, after speaking to Lachlan and his team, i started to view my garden not as a waste of my spare time, but as a value adding outdoor living area. Not only did i get them to spruce up the house i was selling, but they have done a complete redesign, and new construction on my new house. 5-Stars, Just AMAZING! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!