ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

best day cream ever

I've been using the lacuna caviar daydream for 12 months and absolutely love it. My skin is much softer and feels great. I have normally dry skin and this is the only daydream that has made a difference. Its very reasonably priced and I love it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Angie B.

Angie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Aldi Skin Science Caviar Cream

The Skin Caviar Day and Night cream are both amazing, most here have reviewed the wrong Aldi cream. This cream is making my skin super soft and smooth and I love the smell, the feel and texture of it. The night cream absorbs right into the skin. After just one week my skin feels definitely firmer. Can't comment on wrinkle depth, too early to tell. Definitely great value for money.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

GigiSydney, NSW

Best cream I have used

This is the best cream by Lacura and any other product I have ever used. Its no wonder they are sold immediately. Aldi can you stock more and regulate purchases.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $19.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
sharholee

sharholeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lacura Caviar is different!!

From reading most of the reviews, some of you ladies are reviewing the normal Lacura products. The Lacura Caviar range is pretty exclusive and is bloody awesome! No wonder they compare it to a lot of high end products, the ingredient are great and the results are fabulous! Loving my skin at the moment and only wish I had stocked up on more....

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $19.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Cee

CeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this if you have any skin sensitivities

After two days using this day cream, I had a very obvious allergic reaction to it. My skin developed several rough, dry patches that are quite tender to touch; one eyelid became swollen and discoloured; and both eyes are weepy. It's now five days since I discontinued use, during which time I've been taking anti-histamines, and my face is just starting to recover. I could not recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 at Aldi for $19.99.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

gbrownie

gbrownieSydney, NSW

Can’t wait for this to come back in stock

I’m 35 with sun damaged skin and this product is wonderful
It isn’t oily and nice to wear under makeup been using for two weeks without any reaction other than soft younger looking skin
Bring it back soon please Aldi!

Anna

AnnaSwanhill

Lovely creams

I bought these 2 creams (Lacura Naturals Premium Day Cream : anti-aging Licorice extract & Silk Protein ...also Lacura Naturals Premium anti-aging night cream Rice bran oil & Silk Protein ) from my local Aldi store. They have other goodies in it like licorice and and macadamia oil . I don’t usually like fragrances in my creams but this has a nice subtle one so it doesn’t worry me too much. The creams are nice and thick and don’t irritate my sensitive skin. They seem to be making my skin smooth and supple so am
hoping for more good results . Great price as well

Lindylou

LindylouSydney

Beautiful!

I've been using this day cream for several days now and even with my sensitive skin I've had no reaction and my skin is feeling beautifully hydrated and soft in texture. There's no strong perfume which is a plus and feels soothing on application. The packaging is very different to what is pictured here in the main thread - revamped product or different country? I'm in Sydney and has just been released here so one impressed new customer! Thumbs up

I love it!

I am nearly 43yo now from "Classy Canberra," Australia. I don't have a personal choice 4 their products - I love them all! I love especially their Tahiti Gardenia hand Cream. It's divine! I also love trying all their new products when they hit the market... Thank you, ALDI!

Owl

OwlSydney, NSW

Caviar Illumination. Day and night. Absolutely brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant! I am 70 years old and have extremely sensitive skin. Most moisturisers sit on top of my skin causing extreme sweating and a red look. Can't believe how gorgeous "Caviar" is. Makes me feel a million dollars and lasts all day on its own or under foundation. Used it near my eyes one day and the directions are spot on. Washed it off immediately and all was well after a few hours. Love most of the Aldi skin products. Will not use anything else now. Fabulous price.

See all ALDI Lacura Caviar Range reviews