ALDI Lacura BB Cream

ALDI Lacura BB Cream

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.2

Dee
DeeHunter Region, NSW

Love this stuff

Love it so soft & doesn’t clog the pores Won’t use anything else now
It’s so smooth & the colour is awesome for my skin I bought Light & Medium but find the light is a great match for my skin tone The price is amazing & can buy at Aldi can’t do better than that

Purchased in April 2021 for $4.99.

Martina C.
Martina C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

irritating to the eyes

quite disappointing, the actual colour is much darker and does not match the colour of the container. Like some other users of this product my eyes were also watering and stinging all day. I will have to throw this cream into the bin.

Purchased in November 2021 at ALDI.

EMB
EMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

I love the coverage and colour of this BB cream and it ticks most of the boxes for me. Unfortunately though when I wear it my eyes water all day.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $499.

Xandra R.
Xandra R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value; It's very light coverage. For a natural look. It did blur out my imperfections. It's like a skin tint.

I usually use more expensive bb creams,like $50-70 range. Since lockdown l didn't want to spend that kind of money!
I have been using this product everyday for weeks now.
Very happy. The coverage is very light. It's for a natural look! If you are the type of woman who likes heavier matt coverage foundation;. This is Not for you!!
I don't wear a lot of makeup, l prefer to see my freckles, it's more of a skin tint.
Hopefully that they will bring more of a range of different shades/,skin tones.
I bought shade : medium

Purchased in January 2021 at Aldi for $4.99.

EL
ELSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very poor copy

I bought this product by mistake thinking it was Garnier BB cream. Almost the same packaging as Garner had me fooled. Nothing else about it was similar. Lacura BB cream is heavy, the lightest colour was too dark and the coverage was uneven. Don't waste your money

Purchased in December 2020.

Anna A.
Anna A.South East Queensland, QLD

I bought the medium bb cream perfect for my skin looks very natural covers my pigmentation but doesnt ooked caked on l

Im.very satisfied its just like my skin colour its perfect match
Goes on easy
My sk8n looks amaxingly good i will buy aiain very cheap
I recommend to buy this product again for me

Purchased in April 2020 for $6.99.

Mel Brazel
Mel BrazelPerth, WA

Beware

It took me a few days to figure it out.This product irritated my eyes and dryed them out. Instant relief after washing it off. After i spent money on eye drops and still had no relief.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $6.95.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Just awful!

I found this product doesn't stick to your skin, blend or provide any coverage!
I've bought other bb creams at the same price which were much better! I just ended up looking an orange mess.

Melza
Melza

Made me look orange

I used to love the BB cream from Aldi, and found that the Light shade was perfect for my skin. However, when i bought a new one earlier this year, i noticed it had new packaging. When i applied it, i looked completely ORANGE. They've obviously changed ingredients, but not for the better. I don't plan on buying it again.

Kelly F
Kelly FPerth, WA

Poor quality, sticky and discolouring

I usually take medium/light makeup. I’ve tried medium and light. Even the light is exceptionally dark, not light at all, it’s also very orange in colour. Feels sticky on your skin. Worst BB cream I have ever tried.

Ts
TsBairnsdale

Made my skin orange, gets on clothes

Tried a medium which is my tone normaly with B.B. cream or most foundations but I went bright orange with this one like you would using a cheap self tanning lotion also gets onto white clothes very easy. The coverage is also poor and makes skin feel and look oily and odd looking, not a great cream at all.

Jlo
Jlo

Wouldn't buy again

After seeing this in Aldi for $7 I quickly purchased the Medium shade. When I got home I tried it but it gave absolutely no coverage. It's also quite sticky on the skin and is very oily/dewy looking. I guess you could just use it as a sunscreen but I won't buy it again

Not so good

Having read some many good reviews about Lacura products I decided to try their BB Cream. I am not impressed. Coverage is just not good enough and if you build up too much it gets an unnatural look and still does not give good coverage for imperfections. Colourwise it's ok