Lacura BB Cream

Lacura BB Cream

1.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Anna A.

Anna A.South East Queensland, QLD

I bought the medium bb cream perfect for my skin looks very natural covers my pigmentation but doesnt ooked caked on l

Im.very satisfied its just like my skin colour its perfect match
Goes on easy
My sk8n looks amaxingly good i will buy aiain very cheap
I recommend to buy this product again for me

Purchased in April 2020 for A$6.99.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Mel Brazel

Mel BrazelPerth, WA

Beware

It took me a few days to figure it out.This product irritated my eyes and dryed them out. Instant relief after washing it off. After i spent money on eye drops and still had no relief.

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for A$6.95.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Just awful!

I found this product doesn't stick to your skin, blend or provide any coverage!
I've bought other bb creams at the same price which were much better! I just ended up looking an orange mess.

Face Products

Find out how Lacura BB Cream compares to other Face Products

Melza

Melza

Made me look orange

I used to love the BB cream from Aldi, and found that the Light shade was perfect for my skin. However, when i bought a new one earlier this year, i noticed it had new packaging. When i applied it, i looked completely ORANGE. They've obviously changed ingredients, but not for the better. I don't plan on buying it again.

Kelly F

Kelly FPerth, WA

Poor quality, sticky and discolouring

I usually take medium/light makeup. I’ve tried medium and light. Even the light is exceptionally dark, not light at all, it’s also very orange in colour. Feels sticky on your skin. Worst BB cream I have ever tried.

Ts

TsBairnsdale

Made my skin orange, gets on clothes

Tried a medium which is my tone normaly with B.B. cream or most foundations but I went bright orange with this one like you would using a cheap self tanning lotion also gets onto white clothes very easy. The coverage is also poor and makes skin feel and look oily and odd looking, not a great cream at all.

Jlo

Jlo

Wouldn't buy again

After seeing this in Aldi for $7 I quickly purchased the Medium shade. When I got home I tried it but it gave absolutely no coverage. It's also quite sticky on the skin and is very oily/dewy looking. I guess you could just use it as a sunscreen but I won't buy it again

Not so good

Having read some many good reviews about Lacura products I decided to try their BB Cream. I am not impressed. Coverage is just not good enough and if you build up too much it gets an unnatural look and still does not give good coverage for imperfections. Colourwise it's ok