Lacura Naturals Premium Anti-Aging Eye Cream

Lacura Naturals Premium Anti-Aging Eye Cream

4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (1)
Jupiter

JupiterSydney, NSW

Non-greasy, fragrance-free eye cream

I bought this on a whim at Aldi after seeing that it was fragrance-free. It comes in a pump, Is very lightweight and fragrance free. I use it over eye serums during the day. Can't say anything about it improving fine lines and wrinkles but I can't fault it for a basic eye cream. I dislike fragrance in eye products so fragrance-free is a plus.

Generally I don't expect eye creams to work miracles but I use eye serums for active ingredients . For me eye cream is just a bit of extra hydration and has to be non-irritating and doesn't cause milia. This is very light and excellent value at $8.

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$8.00.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

MalcolmPerth, WA

Feels lovely on the skin

Using in tandem with the Q10 Renewal Cream and loving the results. Only a small amount needed as it goes a long way (great economy). I have been using the eye cream for several weeks with no allergic reaction at all, which is a nice change for me with my sensitive skin. I highly recommend that you try this product.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Can u use this this product for lip lines?

Malcolm

Wouldn't hurt to give it a try but the skin around the mouth is a lot different to the delicate skin around the eyes. I make sure I moisturize around my mouth daily and no lip lines yet (at 56)