• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
Lynne

LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor

Be careful with these guys they have your credit card details. We made an error and ordered numerous cases in error. They debited our card very quickly but you try and cancel an order or get a refund and they just stall or don't respond.I am cancelling my details with them and taking them to FairTrading.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience. We have sent you a message so we may resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
Kind Regards
Laithwaites Wine People

Nik

NikMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% money back guarantee

No reply to email re 100% money back guarantee after 6 days. Autoreplies suggest 24hrs to respond, including to follow-up chase email, but nothing back. Nowhere on website to make claim under the guarantee

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are scammers

Poor wine, no customer service and most of all instead of giving a refund they take more money from your credit card and hope you won’t notice. Tottal sleaze, stay well clear.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Laithwaite's Wine People compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great customer service

In my order of 12 bottles. I received three bottles of wine which were totally different from what I had ordered. I called the Customer Service line and they agreed to send the correct three bottles (by express delivery) and that I could keep the three incorrect bottles. My new delivery arrived within a matter of days as promised. I was very impressed.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Great Value; Great Service!

They do not flog second rate over priced wine.
The selling staff actually know the wine they are selling.
Were true to their word about the satisfaction guarantee. I was not impressed with a bottle of white and the value was credited to me immediately without any fuss.

Good quality and value

I appreciate the wide range of wines available for my consideration, especially in mixed dozens from Europe. I am therefore able to get good quality, affordable wines conveniently delivered to my door. My one experience of an incorrect product delivery was followed by a prompt correction of the mistake.

John SiblyPerth, WA

Employees don’t seem to listen to any complaints, just hand you onto orders.

Bad batch sent, reported, rang 2 weeks later and nobody knew anything about it, bottles replaced, thanks, then ordered again and received a mixture of bottles I didn’t order, no one seemed to care so I didn’t order for a while to get over my anger, last order was great, back to normal now it seems, thank you.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello John, I am so sorry to hear of your experience. This is definitely not up to standard! I have just sent you a personal message so we can have this rectified for you. King regards,
Laithwiates Wine People

John Sibly

Thank you for acknowledging my message, I’m confident all will be rectified in house, last order great !!!

Rod

RodMelbourne

The go to wine store

Aside from the broad product range from every major international and domestic wine region they offer value for money which is far better than cheap. Their service and system's make it so efficient and easy to purchase. They have been my go to supplier for a few years.

See all Laithwaite's Wine People reviews