2Laithwaites

1,481 reviews
Robyn
Robyn

Fantastic

Haven't had a bad wine yet.
Always excited to get new wines. Show details ·  1
Michael Weir
Michael Weir

Always top class wine delivered without fuss and on time

Regular emails and printed matter keep me up to date with the very latest bargains and top-notch wines. Delivery is a breeze, and the wines keep me satisfied. A great company doing a great job in difficult times. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony

Wine for all Seasons

Good range, great pricing, easy-to-use website.
Only issue is the use of 15 bottle cases, which are way too heavy.
Greater use of 6-packs would be more in keeping with current practices.
Even using 2 X 6-paks to make up a case would be a help. Show details ·  1
Swimmer
SwimmerHunter Region, NSW29 posts

Dans was good until ……………

Just completed a year as a Laithwaites customer - previous Gold medal client of Dans.

Ordered hundreds of Shiraz bottles past year ( bit sad hah ) at various price points & not a had one bottle not up to scratch ( think I got a prob? ).

Excellent prompt deliveries & only one shortage so far that was taken care of by customer service immediately.

Unique and fascinating business model. Show details ·  1

Paul Van Hauen
Paul Van Hauen

Excellent choice of quality wines

Reasonable prices and good customer service and range of wines Show details ·  1
Derek Holden
Derek Holden

Good Service

Alick checks with me on a regular basis, whether I wish to purchase wine, and tries to meet my individual requirements. Show details ·  1
Rex Peters
Rex Peters

More than pleased with special offers

Living in Midwest “ Kalbarri WA “ our choice retail wise is limited especially locally ) never bought a carton in 3 years ) prices for the poor tourists Show details ·  1
Irena Novic
Irena NovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great wine, excellent service

Love the wine, Nedima is always helpful & always provides great customer service Show details ·  1
Mark Mallitt
Mark MallittGungahlin 2914, ACT3 posts

Great wines

A great selection of genuine quality wines at competitive prices. Show details ·  1
Adam C
Adam CSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good wine at good prices

Every bottle I have received from Laithwaits has been an excellent drop and good delivery Show details ·  1
Nig
NigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great value

Very good selection of wines available - very good prices and exceptionally good specials. Freight is also reasonably priced and quick. Have not had a bad wine from them either after several orders Show details ·  1
Win
WinSydney, NSW

My wine cellar

Took a leap and purchased 'warehouse clearance mix'. Happy and pleasantly surprised! Quick delivery and good value. Thank you. Show reply
Peter Walsh
Peter Walsh

Great service and exceptional number of choices

Laithwaites provide quality wines everytime. It's great that they have a variety of selections at different price points and the descriptions are spot on. Delivery of the wines is quick and seamless. Show details ·  1
WQld
WQld

Perfect

My Wine Consultant is always helpful and always rings back asap. He is knowledgeable and friendly. Show details ·  1
Joy
Joy

Great wines

Wine selections have been great and prompt delivery
Option to return if not happy is available but never used Show details ·  1
Brent McLennan
Brent McLennan4 posts

Notification shortly after placing my order, updates on my order right up to delivery. All good. Show details ·  1

Lyn
Lyn2 posts

Great Products

We said it in a review of 2019 and still agree with the statement. Laithwaites provide a good and prompt service and the wines are also good. Show details ·  1
William Grafton
William GraftonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great wine and service

All wines I have received, mainly Shiraz, are great tasting, and good value. I only purchase when the price is right, like a good bargain that has a good discount. Otherwise, the wines are quite expensive. As I always look at your correspondence and go through them, if good and I need some more wine I purchase. I do not require anyone ringing me at times to ask if I want more wine. Show details ·  1
Debbie51
Debbie51Sydney, NSW11 posts

Good Value

The prices appear to be genuinely good value and the free delivery membership worthwhile. Show details ·  2
William Drewe
William Drewe

Great service!

Great service but would like to see more variation in the mixed reds. They are very repetitive. Would prefer less Shiraz and more Cab Savs and Merlot. Show details ·  1
John White
John WhiteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great range of wine at great prices

Good service and quick delivery and never had a dud wine. Show details ·  1
Jo Cason
Jo Cason

Great wines

Every order I have received have been incredible. Both in value and quality. We haven’t had one we don’t like Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great quality and great price

The Laithwaites wines are always good, the on-line ordering system is easy and efficient, and there is always someone on the end of the phone for questions Show details ·  1
Barry Barry
Barry BarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Boxes

Make your boxes stronger, I had three broken bottles. Text text Show details ·  1
David E
David E

Fantastic

The mixed dozen Red Wine that I ordered has arrived and I am extremely happy with the quality of the wine in the mix. Thanks Show details ·  1
Brian A.
Brian A.

Fantastic wines toi the door

Wines arrived in two weeks. Excellent quality wines at a very good price. Excellent value for money. Staff were very helpful and were able to taylor my wine needs to my preferences. Show details ·  1

Rob
RobSydney, NSW4 posts

Good customer service

I always enjoy Laithwaites wines. Buying their recommendations has enabled me to try wines which I would not have normally considered. I had a small issue on delivery (not their fault) but they were able to resolve the matter for me. Happy customer. Show details ·  1
Judy
Judy3 posts

Good value if you want to experiment with wines

Prices range, but the advertising always makes it clear whether bottles are premium or not. The variety available is somewhat limited and many labels are unknown to me. While I've been happy to try wines I don't know, I have rarely rushed back seeking more of the same wines. Show details
Laithwaites
Laithwaites   DM
Igor
Igor

Perfect selection!

Great selection of wines. Many pleasant surprises. Quick delivery. Good value for money. Show reply
Christine Warren
Christine Warren4 posts

Perfect

Good variety and value for money. Plenty to choose from. Show details ·  1
Jason Jason
Jason Jason

Great wines, Great advice, Great Prices

Great wines, Great advice, Great Prices, Great service quick delivery Show details ·  1
Derek
Derek

Deliciously on time

Spoke to our personal wine advisor and ordered exactly what we wanted and it was on our porch within 4 days. TERRIFIC SERVICE. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie2 posts

Quality at a great price

I’ve been using Laithwaites for many years. Always great variety, always great prices and always reliable in delivery. I’ve got to know my personal wine advisor and he knows me. This has resulted in very good value for me in both the type of wines I like as well as some special deals. Show details ·  1
Heather Heather
Heather Heather

Great company

Great options and service. Thank you- always enjoy the selections. Show details ·  1
Lainee
Lainee2 posts

Perfection

Excellent wines and services. Just a little bit exciting to open the box , read all the labels, then store safely until needed. Thanku Laithwaites Show details ·  1
Christne Scanes
Christne Scanes

Great wine brilliant price

Premium great quality wines at a fantastic price. Able to mix and match orders to suit my needs. Not pressure to buy extras. Fabulous service and delivery. Show details ·  1

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Quality wines at great prices

Wine offering is extensive and at great prices. Have had some issues with missing bottles in the past but no problem with latest purchase. Show reply
Happy chappy
Happy chappy

Life changing!

The range and quality of wines are completely reliable. Joining the 'club' and so getting free delivery is a huge plus as I live in the country. Assistance from emailed information is clear, and personal phone contacts are polite and supportive. Excellent all around. Show reply
Celina Russell
Celina Russell

Great products and service

Have used Lathwaites a couple of times and the products and service 5”that we have received is always of very high standard. Show details ·  1
Neil
Neil2 posts

Wine Review

Good wine, usually good selection, lots of choices, prompt delivery. Too many phone calls to a regular customer. Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website