Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People (page 2 of 2)

Phil Moore

Phil MoorePerth, WA

Late being delivered.

Havn't received the order yet. Never arrived on the day it said, waited all day. Not sure when it is going to to be delivered. Very poor service. Will be going back to my other wine company.

Wine order gym

Can't assess as wine not delivered to me yet. This is a stupid & o n e r o u s c o n d I t I o n . S

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello Alexander, I am so sorry that your order has not arrived yet. I have just sent you a personal message to have this rectified for you as soon as possible. Kind Regards Laithwiates Wine.

Barry Patman

Barry PatmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too heavy,

When you are over 80,years old,the boxes of 16 are a bit hard to handle,but ,whats in the boxes is not at all hard to handle,thanks Lathwaites for Your excellent choices, Barry.

Jack d.

Jack d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company is a scam

I had purchased twice from Laithwaites. Out of the blue they delivered a case of wine and charged my credit card without authorisation. This practice is illegal. Do not buy from them.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Love the individual attention from Laithwaites staff

Being able to pick and choose and being offered alterntives is very important to me. Love the easy ordering process via online or phone. Also the regular pamphlets allow time to peruse different wines at my leisure

Speedy delivery is a highlight for me also

Wilfred Kubisch

Wilfred KubischCentral, SA

Wines to die for

Great wines at affordable prices, amazing customer service.
I live in the Barossa & have access to great wines, but good to get high quality wines from all around Australia. Keep up the good work

Ann

AnnBowral

Seem to be getting boxes of wine not knowingly ordered - oredered 1 box in December 2017 - Is this a trick?

Hello Ann,
We're so sorry to hear that you've had unexpected delivery. It sounds like you may be a member of one of our wine clubs. I've sent you a private message so we can this fixed up for you.
Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Disappointed

Received my delivery, disappointed.paid $164 with postal.had it valued at $150. You valued it at $210.00. You have lost me. Phillip Pettolino.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Philip, I am so sorry for any confusion this has caused. I have just sent you a personal message so we can rectify this all for you. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Shocking customer service

It took Laithwaite's 2 weeks to inform me my delivery was damaged on delivery, 2 weeks. Not acceptable I'll cancel the order now please.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello Alex, I'm so sorry that your case was damaged in transit. I can understand your disappointment. I have sent you a personal message so we are able to resolve this for you.
Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Disappointed

We have waited over 2 weeks for our wine to arrive. When it finally arrived today we had ordered two boxes and only one came.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello Peta. We're so sorry to hear that you're missing a case from your order. We've sent you a personal message to resolve this for you. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

I’ve had lots of problems with my wine and I still don’t have it

They got my order wrong didn’t send the wine and didn’t refund my money when they said they would. I’m not happy at all.

Curly

CurlySydney, NSW

High quality wine, BUT...

High quality wine, BUT, when one case went missing between the Laithwaite's and their courier, it was an uphill battle to have Laithwaite's acknowledge this fact. It went downhill from there. Post sales customer care is abysmal. I was fobbed off between Laithwaite's and Fastway and back again. No one wants to take responsibility. Endless excuses that did not pass any test of veracity. I have suffered such a level of consequential loss over this matter I have cut my losses - I still don't have more than 50% of the goods that I have paid for. On this basis, I will never use Laithwaite's again.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello Curly, I am so sorry this has been your experience and this is completely unacceptable. I have just sent you a personal message so we can rectify this for you. Thank you for this review and rating. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People.

Grrrrrrrr

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello Judi, I am so sorry about any inconvenience this has caused. I have just sent you a personal message so we are able to rectify this all for you. Cheers, Laithwaites Wine People

dazza

dazzasydney

Reasonable WINE, service appalling.

tick. When I rang Wine people claimed we never offered or advertised this product and we don't have any. So I scanned a copy of the advert and emailed it to them. To date no reply or acknowledgement

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Thank you for your review. This is totally unacceptable. I have sent you a private message and hopefully we will get it sorted for you. Thanks again for your feedback.

Where is the wine?

More than three weeks after I ordered the wine and the cost was taken from my credit card, I still have not received the wine.

See all Laithwaite's Wine People reviews