Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People (page 2 of 2)

Tanya Taylor

Tanya TaylorAlice Springs, NT

Sent wrong order

I changed my presence to red but received mixed case I contacted the service department who apologised and said they’d send me to correct order and pick up the wrong ones but never did.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Tanya, I'm really sorry about this! I have sent you a private message and let's have this fixed for you ASAP. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused so far.

John Wood

John WoodGeelong

Just not great value for money

After trialing quite a lot of your wine, it has become apparent that while the write-ups of your wine sound fantastic, they are rarely anywhere near as good. In essence, what i am looking for through your service, given i have to trust your judgement as i can't try it myself, is really good value for money. I have come to the conclusion that i am likely to be better off buying single bottles from local wine discounters and establishing the ones that we like at the right price point for us. It will therefore take something increasingly special before i try your service again.

Roblaine

RoblaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good wine. Rest of the operation is a mess.

Wine has been very enjoyable. Tasting notes not included in two boxes have purchased and although promised and said should be there, replacements do not arrive either. Delivery system also problematic. When called within stated business hours get message that they are closed and was told "went home early". What sort of Mickey Mouse outfit is this?.

Jonathan M.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Roblaine, I'm really sorry to hear what you have experienced. We have sent you a private message so we can have a look into your account and hopefully have everything fixed for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused so far.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Laithwaite's Wine People compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Fiona Millar

Fiona Millar

Far too long to deliver

Good selection of wine and reasonably priced but the delivery time was way too long, three weeks. We get a far better service from Virgin wines so will order from them instead.

Hassle Free Quality Wine Supply

Excellent wines at very reasonable prices, many to choose from. Even the clean skins are good every day quaffers at minimal cost.
Personal support from friendly wine specialists who know their stuff. Prompt delivery.

See all Laithwaite's Wine People reviews