Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People (page 2 of 33)

Rob

RobMid North Coast, NSW

Quality wines reasonable prices

Happy with every case I have received. A suggestion that the gimmicks ( coffee table, glasses etc) are a waste of time. I would rather have cheaper wine and zero delivery cost

Vass Anastasiou

Vass AnastasiouSydney, NSW

Consistently great wines. Good value.

Very happy with the range of wine offered which are reasonably priced. Great specials offered regularly. We have been receiving Laithwaite wines for 5 years and are very happy with the quality and service.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Vass, it's been great to have you as a customer for so long. We're glad we have been able to provide a great service to you throughout the years.
Looking forward to the years to come,

Great wine selections

I have been happy with my the recommendations and my selections and the helpful service. Will be ordering more in the future.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Steve, thank you for the great review.
We look forward to working with you in the future,

Taffy Marsden

Taffy MarsdenSydney, NSW

Excellent range and prices

I still view email promos from other wine companies but this is now the only one I buy from. Interesting range, mostly labels is don’t know, and excellent pricing. Good guarantee (no charge if you don’t like) and although a few have been of lesser quality they have not been so to such an extent that I would act on the guarantee.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Great service and great reds.

I like the variety and the price of the cases I receive. I also like the fact that the wine is delivered to my front door.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Excellent Way to shop for wine

The wine people always have a great selection of wine offers to chose from; both domestic and imported varieties. Their prices are very competitive and placing an order is easy and the delivery service is excellent.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear you have been enjoying our wine offers and found the order process easy. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Liz Atkins

Liz AtkinsSydney, NSW

Great way to buy wine

Knowledgeable sellers of excellent wine. Great special offers on premium wines. Personalised service through a broker if you want it.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our specials offers on premium wines. Our Personal Wine Advisors are a very knowledgeable team and will be happy to hear this.

Buzz

BuzzSydney, NSW

The telephone sales staff are unfailingly courteous and helpful and the range of wines available extensive, the prices competitive and the special offers terrific value.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We are so happy to to hear that our Sales staff are helpful and courteous to you. We appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Paulette K.

Paulette K.Sydney, NSW

Love my Reds from Laithwaites

Always good quality red wines. Only drink red. Deliveries usually prompt except when warned that there may be delays. Box in good repair. Never had any breakages.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hello, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you have been enjoying our red wines and am enjoying the quality. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jen D.

Jen D.Southwest, VIC

Great Advent Calendar

OK after the year that really wasn't we are having a mini bottle of great wine counting down the days to Christmas. We will get another next year & the year after.........

Hi Jen,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that you've been enjoying our Advent Calendar. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Quality wines, great bonuses, bargain prices.

The quality range of wine offered by Laithwaites is second to none. They provide great tasting notes and cellaring advice.

Drink Responsibility Enjoy!!

Great Wines. Helpful sales staff, prompt delivery, competitive prices, a good balance of interesting information without overwhelming us with too much promotion.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines so much, we hope that you continue to do so for a long time to come. Look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Best way to purchase wine

I always call directly the agent allocated to my account. He is both familiar with the latest wine offerings as well as most helpful in selecting the best way to extract maximum value. I am most satisfied with all my dealings with Laithwaites

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Good products, well sourced and marketed.

A very well run organisation. Friendly, knowledgeable wine consultants who are not pushy, but are informative. Has me seeing double though when two brochures arrive, L/W and Aust.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that you have been enjoying our wines and our service, we hope that you continue to do so for a long time to come. Look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Fabulous service, delicious wine

I have been delighted with the Aussie red wines I have ordered including the clear skins and it’s much cheaper than buying at the local shops. I haven’t had any issue with delivery - wine has usually arrived within 2-3 days.

Lyn S

Lyn SSydney, NSW

Good Wines

More than happy with the wines we have been receiving. The website and customer service is good. Reasonably prompt delivery, but would prefer Australia Post for delivery as Fastway is just that bit slower than Aus Post

Peter & Loretta P.

Peter & Loretta P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great value with great service

I have been very satisfied with the wines I have ordered and my who have shared these wines with have also been very impressed. The wines are delivered promptly which I appreciate. I would highly recommend Laithwaites to everyone

Why not be selfish..

You need not spend a lot of money to get some of the best wines in australia.
Laithwaite's offer exceptional wines and great prices.
Money saved on wines means you can expand your palette on fine tasties that will only enhance your wine loving experience.
Be selfish - Treat yourself - I dare you....

Maria Watts

Maria WattsPerth, WA

Great wines, great value

We've received 2 cases of red to date (every 12 weeks) with our next order being a mix of red & white.
Both cases have been of different varieties, which we were pleasantly surprised about. They are great wines, good value and because they arrive every 12 weeks we needn't have to worry about filling up our wine racks. We won't be giving this up for a while.

Bobby

BobbyRockhampton

Great wines

I have so far ordered two cases of red wine. Both arrived earlier than the due date and every bottle thus far has been of excellent quality and reasonably priced. I have no doubt that I will be ordering more.

See all Laithwaite's Wine People reviews