Laithwaite's Wine People

Laithwaite's Wine People (page 3 of 49)

Pierre

PierrePerth, WA

Great quality

I've only been a recent convert to Laithwaite's and so far cant fault the quality of wines I have purchased or the value for money if you capitalise on offers available.

Very good wine indeed

So far I have purchased 2 cases of red wine and the quality has been very good. I buy cases on special which include several bottles for free. Excellent value! The service and delivery are exemplary. Highly recommended.

Tom P

Tom P

Dependable

You can always be sure you will get quality, variety and great service, so it takes the guess work and stress out of ordering wine.

James Mahoney

James MahoneyMcKellar 2617, ACT

Terrific

Great service and delivery from a fantastic range of wines. I have found it useful that Laithwaites offer so many mixed dozens, with choices. That has helped me to identify some new wines - and to re-discover some old favourites. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Excellent wines, great value for money

Having made 5 orders online for wines I do not know, was pleasantly surprised by how good the wine was, and at exceptional value. Order arrived promptly, and well enjoyed.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Excellent choice of wines available

I particularly like the choices that are available in each box which showcase wines that otherwise I would not be aware of. Have not had a red that I didn't like.

Graeme Palmer

Graeme PalmerSydney, NSW

Laithwaites personal Wine advisor

I have been using my personal wine advisor Cameron for a couple of years and I have always been recommended and received a wonderful selection perfectly aligned to my taste. Deliveries and ordering are prompt and easy using the advisor

Laurie CornishPerth, WA

Very bad experience. Not a happy customer. Never again.

ordered wine to take on a vacation, 6 weeks later still no wine. many email contacts were made with the same excuse proffered. still no wine. telephoned, no response. telephoned again , same excuses give, then an admission the wine box is lost. a refund requested and begrudgingly given. wine turns up once gone, sits in the sun for a week, box is wet. still excuses and they want payment for the box.. oh $20 off. poor service, poor management, no customer satisfaction. unbelievably disappointed with this group.

Laurie Cornish

Done that, again no response.

The_Fair_one

The_Fair_onePerth

Poor Communication and missing items

I ordered online. The wine took 20 days from Sydney to Perth which seems excessive. More disappointing were the following problems though:-
1. No reply to numerous emails I sent regarding my order and its current location
2. No inclusion of the promised Free Wine Guide Handbook
3. No inclusion of the promised two stemless glasses ( I'm not sure substituting a sub $20 bottle of wine really cuts it as a "fair' substitute.....)
4. No inclusion of the two 'Double Gold' winning XV Pure. A quick Google suggests the two NON award winning wines substituted are, again, of less value than that initially offered

Order 03936xx1993

Disappointed to be honest

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Reliable wine and good service

We became a customer of Laithwaites in 2017 and have since ordered four wine deals (mostly mixed reds). Delivery has been reliable and all wines were as expected. No surprises (good or bad).

Amanda

AmandaIllawarra, NSW

Waiting, waiting, waiting ... Vinomofo wins

I ordered a case with this company on 13 August 2020 - five weeks later no case - meanwhile I ordered with Vinomofo who delivered within 4 days - great wine and service

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Amanda, I am so sorry to hear that you have been waiting for your wine for such a long time. I have sent you a personal message regarding the matter. Kind regards, Laithwaites Wine People

Jenene

JeneneMurray Region, NSW

Great!!!

I ordered a box for my husband, it was fast delivery and he is enjoying all the reds. Because I had a positive experience, ordered another box and had it delivered to my father in law. I didn't tick the extra $20 off offer and therefore, I was not locked into any future agreements or deliveries. I would recommend them to others, just make sure you read all the information and you aren't locking yourself into something you don't want.

Mike

Mike

WHERE IS MY WINE?

Ordered two boxes of wine from Laithwaites on 21 August. One box arrived 28 August, but it didn’t contain any of the wines I ordered. Customer service advised both boxes have be delivered. Second box arrived that day and was correct, but still don’t have the right first box which has the expensive wines. Clearly customer service did not read my original email properly. So, I contacted them again by email (twice) with no response. Terrible customer service. Don’t bother ringing me again looking for a wine order!

Mark Attwood

Mark AttwoodSouthwest, VIC

4 weeks since the orde and nothing has arrived

4 weeks since the order was placed (29 July 2020) and as of today (27 August 2020) still waiting for delivery. No contact has been received as a follow from Laithwaites.

Alex D.Laithwaite's Wine People

Hi Mark. I have sent you a message so we can look into this for you.

Review collected in partnership with Laithwaite's Wine People

Still waiting for my order, and there seems to be a lack of professionalism to find out where it is‍♂️

Laithwaires need to be more involved in their orders and tracking, I sent numerous emails trying to find out exactly where the order was however the response was substandard, the order has eventually been delivered but not in a timely manner

Great service and product

Fantastic selection of quality wines, most wine merchants will prop up a case on special with a few quality wines then fill the rest up with very ordinary carton fillers so very pleased to be dealing with this company now!

Solutionist

SolutionistGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect most times; so-so last time.

I've had a couple of great deals from these people, with some really excellent wines at very reasonable prices. The last case was just OK - nothing to get excited about. Service is always excellent, but we'll probably pass the next time around.

Rocky

Rocky

good wine

Good wine at a fair price delivered in a couple days.
Please, why can I not deliver a short succinct review of the product that i am requested to review.

Nik

NikMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

100% money back guarantee

No reply to email re 100% money back guarantee after 6 days. Autoreplies suggest 24hrs to respond, including to follow-up chase email, but nothing back. Nowhere on website to make claim under the guarantee

Mark G.

Mark G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great selection and value

I have ordered 2 cases of reds and each bottle has been excellent which is a credit to them - the value is fantastic and if you are going to buy wine online these guys provide fantastic selections and service - I wont use anybody else now

See all Laithwaite's Wine People reviews