Land Rover Defender 130

I have a 1.5 ton camper

caleb
calebasked
Defender 130

G'day g'day I'm currently looking at buying a 1995 defender ute. I essentially want it to be a workHorse because I will need it to tow a 2 tonne trailer. what are your opinions given the fact that I cannot give you too many more details about the truck.I would briefly like to hear your thoughts and opinions?

kind regards

Peter J
Peter J
Mitch57
Mitch57asked
Defender 130

How well do the 4 cyl defenders tow heavy trailers (that is 3000 kg) over long distances, and does any body know how long the rear tray is?

Inverell13