Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Land Rover Range Rover Sport (page 2 of 2)

L320, L494

• Boot Size
  • Features
  • Comfort

Never never never buy Range Rover again

My advice not to buy Range Rover , I paid $260,000 for my car , six weeks in service and still not fix , bad service , rud no respect, they gave me replacement car that have riped sits and doesn't function properly, they promised me better car put never fulfilled their promise, they stoped answering my call or reply to my emails , I was big fan of Range Rover but I will never never buy one again and when and if my car get fixed I will sell it and never buy one , very very very disappointed .

BadgeV8
Date PurchasedMay 2016
Duncan

Duncan

Must Have!

Over the moon with this purchase. After testing a lot of comparable cars in size, engine, and price we knew it had to be the Range Rover. Comfort is awesome, offers a good level of customisation from the dealer and is affordable to own and run. Outclasses it's competitors and love the onroad presence.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Drew

DrewSydney, NSW

Worst car experience i have ever had, i will never buy a Land Rover or Jaguar again!!

BadgeSDV6 HSE
Date PurchasedApr 2016
Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Find out how Land Rover Range Rover Sport compares to other Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Chaosphoto

ChaosphotoSouth Australia, 5040

Fabulous car

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Grant Y

Grant YChapel Hill Qld

An Excellent Vehicle........ BUT!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Vehicle continues to provide immense satisfaction

jefft104

jefft104Melbourne

LRS SPORT TDV8

bobster

bobster

Should have kept the old one

Long live the TDV8

My RR has completed 640,000 kilometres, still going strong had it from new thousands of hours of great driving all over Aus. Replaced injectors at 400,000 k replaced front dif and transfer case at 600,000 k, crossed the Nullarbor and back 10 times, the only vehicle to choose for that trip. Cannot recommend this car any higher, if you have one drive it long miles it will reward you with long life.

David Whitelum

David WhitelumSouthport QLD 4215

Unbelievably Good The Best

This is our 4th Sport and the best so far. Excellent resale and the most comfortable ,competent vehicle on the road. The new model brings more power and unbelievable fuel economy. This vehicle is the real hing of the road bar none. We have NEVER had a problem with the 4 Range Rover Sport we have owned over the last 8 years

Peter the PilotVictoria, Australia

More Range Rover & more Sport

BadgeSDV6 HSE

Gutted. Engine failure!

I bought this new in 2009, so is one year out of warranty. I've only driven 34000 careful kms and the engine has failed. Needs a new engine at $17000
Land rover / dealer won't fix it. This is despite me complaining about an abnormal noise coming from the engine while it was still under the warranty period! I will never buy a LR again
Ok while it lasted.
Broken!

derrick
derrick

Same thing happened recently to a friend of mine with a 2006 diesel version - one of the injectors failed and destroyed the engine - 120,000kms old...

Ian
Ian
Alien2OZ

It affords you a nice photo on Facebook, at least. :/

Neil M

Neil MSunshine Coast

I love my V8

Rangie Reviewer

Rangie ReviewerPerth

What a car

I purchased a 2011 3lt TDV6 new as I'd always loved the look of the Rangie Sport. It was a close decision between this car and a Landcruiser 200 series. Boy am I glad I chose the Sport. The engine is quite powerful and reasonably frugal. The interior is very classy and the ride comfort is excellent. Overall I would definitely recommend this car to anyone considering it.
Stylish, very comfortable interior, drives very nice
Could do with slightly more engine power

TransmissionAutomatic

Simply the best car I have ever owned or driven !

I bought the TDV6 3.0 version and fretted about the price. I can honestly say that this car gives me pleasure every day of my life - It has been worth every cent. It is economical, the ride is superb, the power and responsiveness unbelievable, and, reliability has not been an issue at all - It's just the best car I have ever owned or driven. I find myself finding reasons to go out for a drive, just to put a smile on my dial!
Everything!
Price

AFHenderson

AFHendersonSydney

The vehicle is better than any other 4WD available including the Land Cruiser. Having owned a GXV the Range Rover Sports TDV8 is an excellent package. The diesel v8 is nothing short of fantastic, and far better than any of the other engone options available. I would highly recommend the RR Sports
TDV8 is superb. Vehicle build excellent. The complete 4WD

Rob59
A98
A98

Alien2OZ

This speaks volumes "off road is as capable as any of my earlier Nissan Patrols."

See all Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews

dean.felton.50

dean.felton.50asked

Range Rover Sport

How much is an extended warranty for a 2016 model

Ben.C

Ben.Casked

Range Rover Sport L320 (2005-2013)

Hi I have a 2008 RRS L320 4.2 S/C V8 and the auto feels like its flaring in 3rd gear it doesnt feel right Ive serviced the trans a couple of weeks ago and done the adaptive clear and relearn but now its flaring badly from first to second not sure whats going on or going to happen next as its my first rangerover?

Craigasked

Range Rover Sport L494 (2013-2020)

Hi There,
My 2014 with 60,000 ks has developed a noise in the front end, the noise can only be heard inside the vehicle but seems to be coming from the front diff. The noise sound like the gears are not meshing, click, click click on full lock going slowly. Can any one know what is going on and how is it fixed. Thanks

A-A-Ron
A-A-Ron

The diff on these should be pretty robust, and without issue at only 60000km. A clicking at full lock is often a sign of faulty CV joints, usually one or bother of the outer ones. If that's the case, they're likely to replace the axle on the offending side as a complete unit, because it's far quicker than pulling and replacing just the CV joint. The upshot is that you'll also get a new inner CV joint and boots as well. On my 2005 RRS, I had a clicking at slow speed turns that ended up being a bad rear wheel bearing. But thats an uncommon symptom I believe. Best of luck.

Thank you !!