4.9

Kalina

KalinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, best option for landlords

Landlords Choice is the best way to efficiently and effectively lease your property without the cost and hassle of going through a real estate agent. The team at Landlords Choice was always professional, very responsive and helpful to all my needs when I was searching for a tenant for my property. Special thanks to Katerina for making the process seamless, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Hi Kalina,
We appreciate your very positive review. Looking forward to assisting you with your rental needs in the future :-)

Ad

Fantastic service for landlords. Highly recommended.

Hi Sam,
Thank you very much for your loyalty and trusting Landlords Choice with the advertising of your properties.

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another happy customer

Very responsive. Fraction of cost of Real Estate agents in spite of the fact that I chose all options and premium ads on internet. Professional and ready to assist with all queries. I would certainly recommend them.

Hi Ron,
We are glad that you have had a positive experience with Landlords Choice.

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A+ service

Landlords Choice have been my 'go to' when i need to advertise for new tenants. Every single time i have had amazing customer service, fast response and extremely affordable for the amount of help and support i am given. Katerina is AMAZING and i highly recommend anyone needing to advertise their property to use Landlords Choice.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to assisting you with the advertising of your property in the future.

Liz H.

Liz H.Sydney, NSW

Quick, easy way to get your tenants!

Landlords Choice is an excellent way to find tenants for your rental property. I have not used any of these services before and did a bit of web surfing and found them. The price is really reasonable and using their portal is easy and quick. The service was great and we found a tenant straight away.
I would definitely use them again.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Hi Liz, Great to hear that you have had a pleasant first time experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My daughter recommended Landlords Choice after now using it herself. It is a wonderful service at a great price and the efficiency of Katerina was great. They were very quick to answer my questions and give me support. Would thoroughly recommend them.

Rushby

Rushby

Great service at a great price. What more do I want?

I am a private landlord and now and again need to advertise for tenants. Over the years I have used other online portals to get on realestate.com and domain. A few years ago my son in law put me onto Landlords Choice and so happy with their prompt service. Strongly recommend them for private landlords.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Hi Rushby, Thank you for choosing Landlords Choice to advertise your rental property online. Look forward to working with you again.

Paulette

PauletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

This was my first time to have my house on the rental market. A friend of mine recommended Landlords Choice to me and I am glad that I did use their services because it was a good learning experience with the guidance and assistance from Katerina who was always helpful and very responsive to all my enquiries.
I wouldn’t have been able to do this myself without the assistance from Katerina.
She was just excellent and I am very grateful for her help. I have found a tenant and hopefully I made the correct choice. Thank you so much Katerina and thank you Landlords Choice.

Andy_li

Andy_liMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

The real human interaction that makes senses. Accurate prompt response is highly recommended. Had tried few other similar services, this is the best so far. Will try them again later.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you Andy! Looking forward to working with you again.

Great service for listing private rentals on Real Estate and Domain

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you Erin! It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Great Experience, Great Result.

1st time satisfied customer

A friend of mine recommended to use Landlords Choice. Being my first time leasing my property I am very satisfied with their service I would definitely recommend and use Landlords Choice again.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Great to hear you had a positive experience Eyna. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Paul

PaulNewcastle

A Great Service for the Self Managing Landlord

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you for your kind words Paul. We're glad that you have had a positive experience with our service :-)

Joanne

JoanneSydney

Exceptional service standards

Landlords Choice is an exceptional business assisting DIY landlords with everything needed to rent and sell their property. If there was a 6 star rating, I would award this business, and especially to Katerina who always goes above and beyond with prompt service and helpful advice. I have used this business for the past 7 years and will continue to do so for many more years.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you Joanne! We look forward to working with you in the New Year :-)

Gogo

GogoSydney

Won’t retuurn enquiries

I sent two online enquiries about a property with no reply.
I called, spoke to reception and was advised someone would call me straight back, again no call back, called again on 18/12 and was advised they weren’t sure if anyone could call before the Christmas break.
While there is presently plenty of properties for me to chose from, I dont need to keep following up, however, as a landlord I would be horrified if that was how my potential tenants were treated.

Find out how Landlords Choice compares to other Real Estate Agents

Great experience and quick results

Landlord's Choice is perfect for people wanting rent their own property. I was impressed with the efficient service and easy to use interface, and the results speak for themselves - I had follow up enquiries straight away and the momentum kept up. The property was rented after only one open for inspection weekend, by someone submitting an online request to me through Landlord's Choice.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Unfortunately poor overall experience

Lesley S

Lesley SSHELLY BEACH

Fantastic service

It's the fiirst time that we have used Landlords Choice and I was very impressed with the service. The NTD checks came back to me within 20 minutes of sending the information and it was out of normal office hours. It was great being able to access all the forms in one place and the price was very reasonable. They made the process of getting a new tenant very easy and I would definitely use them again

Bella

BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Landlord's Choice offers a very easy to use and cost efficient service for DIY landlords. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive. Your properties are kept on your account so it's easy to re-list when the time comes. Highly recommended.

Fabulous service for any landlord self-managing their property

I have been using landlords choice for the last 2years and have been absolutely delighted with their service. Response times are really quick - I never have to follow up and the chat line is extremely handy connect in with someone without having to call through. Everything is held on file so when I need to re-list a property they have all the details so I do not need to resend the material which makes it a very quick and easy process. Not only do they manage my advertising promptly and efficiently they have also offered advice on my property rentals which has been very helpful. Dealing with the team is always a pleasure!! Thanks for providing such a great service!