Listing monitored by Landlords Choice

4.9
David K
David KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent service

A great way to advertise rental properties We have used Landlords Choice on a number of occasions and like the flexibility of being able to edit the ad as required.

Excellent !! The biggest game changer ever !!

Landlords Choice has been the most positive advancement in managing our many investment properties ever.. Using Landlords Choice has not only saved us time, stress, risk and money but has elevated our sourcing of the best Tenant each time to a high professional level.. Extremely satisfied in every possible way . Katerina is truly an amazing and special person who leaves no stone unturned to ensure that everything falls into place very quickly and effectively.. Could never possibly imagine moving forward without Landlords Choice now !! Thank you so very much Landlords Choice.. will forever be grateful for the extra help provided.

Very good service

I have found over the last two years of using Landlord's Choice this to be a very good professional service which has saved me both time and money. Very prompt customer service.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have used landlords choice and mainly dealt with Katerina for many years. They are a pleasure to deal with, reasonably priced and turn everything around quickly. I can't fault Landlords Choice !

Outstanding Service & Support

I have been using Landlord Choice for a few years now. Katerina is the most supportive agent you could ask for and quick to respond. Renting through Covid was stressful but Katerina was with me all the way. I rented our property within a week. Excellent service for private landlords.

Sheryl
SherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service for private landlords

Thank you for the helpful resources and for administration provided by Katerina, who was efficient and supportive, responding to all my questions. The service is excellent and a great way for private landlords to access the real estate markets for renters.

Ludwina
LudwinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, practical service for supporting self managed landlords

Thank you for the helpful resources and for the human support behind your service. Katerina was amazing and she answered all my questions and was incredibly patient. It's such a simple idea yet well executed. I rented my house within two weeks thanks to Landlords Choice.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent the deal with very prompt responses. I highly recommend!

This company was a delight to deal with from the very beginning, they make everything a breeze.
Not to mention the money we saved and being able to meet our tenants gives us peace of mind. As some real-estate agent will rent to anyone.

Hi Tony,
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Matthew Finch
Matthew FinchSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and eas of use

I would recomment Land Lords Choice to anyone who is considering self managing. The service is exelent and instant. I wondered if Katerina slept because she answed questions at all hours.
The eas of use was a huge bonus and I will definately use them next time.

Hi Matthew,

Great to hear that you had a positive experience with us :-)

Kalina
KalinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, best option for landlords

Landlords Choice is the best way to efficiently and effectively lease your property without the cost and hassle of going through a real estate agent. The team at Landlords Choice was always professional, very responsive and helpful to all my needs when I was searching for a tenant for my property. Special thanks to Katerina for making the process seamless, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Hi Kalina,
We appreciate your very positive review. Looking forward to assisting you with your rental needs in the future :-)

Fantastic service for landlords. Highly recommended.

Hi Sam,
Thank you very much for your loyalty and trusting Landlords Choice with the advertising of your properties.

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another happy customer

Very responsive. Fraction of cost of Real Estate agents in spite of the fact that I chose all options and premium ads on internet. Professional and ready to assist with all queries. I would certainly recommend them.

Hi Ron,
We are glad that you have had a positive experience with Landlords Choice.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A+ service

Landlords Choice have been my 'go to' when i need to advertise for new tenants. Every single time i have had amazing customer service, fast response and extremely affordable for the amount of help and support i am given. Katerina is AMAZING and i highly recommend anyone needing to advertise their property to use Landlords Choice.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to assisting you with the advertising of your property in the future.

Liz H.
Liz H.Sydney, NSW

Quick, easy way to get your tenants!

Landlords Choice is an excellent way to find tenants for your rental property. I have not used any of these services before and did a bit of web surfing and found them. The price is really reasonable and using their portal is easy and quick. The service was great and we found a tenant straight away.
I would definitely use them again.

Sandra P.Landlords ChoiceSend a private message

Hi Liz, Great to hear that you have had a pleasant first time experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My daughter recommended Landlords Choice after now using it herself. It is a wonderful service at a great price and the efficiency of Katerina was great. They were very quick to answer my questions and give me support. Would thoroughly recommend them.