Landlords Choice

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Landlords Choice

4.9
Sheryl
SherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service for private landlords

Thank you for the helpful resources and for administration provided by Katerina, who was efficient and supportive, responding to all my questions. The service is excellent and a great way for private landlords to access the real estate markets for renters.

Ludwina
LudwinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, practical service for supporting self managed landlords

Thank you for the helpful resources and for the human support behind your service. Katerina was amazing and she answered all my questions and was incredibly patient. It's such a simple idea yet well executed. I rented my house within two weeks thanks to Landlords Choice.

Excellent the deal with very prompt responses. I highly recommend!

This company was a delight to deal with from the very beginning, they make everything a breeze.
Not to mention the money we saved and being able to meet our tenants gives us peace of mind. As some real-estate agent will rent to anyone.

Hi Tony,
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Matthew Finch
Matthew FinchSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and eas of use

I would recomment Land Lords Choice to anyone who is considering self managing. The service is exelent and instant. I wondered if Katerina slept because she answed questions at all hours.
The eas of use was a huge bonus and I will definately use them next time.

Hi Matthew,

Great to hear that you had a positive experience with us :-)

Kalina
KalinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service, best option for landlords

Landlords Choice is the best way to efficiently and effectively lease your property without the cost and hassle of going through a real estate agent. The team at Landlords Choice was always professional, very responsive and helpful to all my needs when I was searching for a tenant for my property. Special thanks to Katerina for making the process seamless, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Hi Kalina,
We appreciate your very positive review. Looking forward to assisting you with your rental needs in the future :-)

Fantastic service for landlords. Highly recommended.

Hi Sam,
Thank you very much for your loyalty and trusting Landlords Choice with the advertising of your properties.

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another happy customer

Very responsive. Fraction of cost of Real Estate agents in spite of the fact that I chose all options and premium ads on internet. Professional and ready to assist with all queries. I would certainly recommend them.

Hi Ron,
We are glad that you have had a positive experience with Landlords Choice.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

A+ service

Landlords Choice have been my 'go to' when i need to advertise for new tenants. Every single time i have had amazing customer service, fast response and extremely affordable for the amount of help and support i am given. Katerina is AMAZING and i highly recommend anyone needing to advertise their property to use Landlords Choice.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to assisting you with the advertising of your property in the future.

Liz H.
Liz H.Sydney, NSW

Quick, easy way to get your tenants!

Landlords Choice is an excellent way to find tenants for your rental property. I have not used any of these services before and did a bit of web surfing and found them. The price is really reasonable and using their portal is easy and quick. The service was great and we found a tenant straight away.
I would definitely use them again.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Hi Liz, Great to hear that you have had a pleasant first time experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Lois
LoisSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My daughter recommended Landlords Choice after now using it herself. It is a wonderful service at a great price and the efficiency of Katerina was great. They were very quick to answer my questions and give me support. Would thoroughly recommend them.

Rushby
Rushby

Great service at a great price. What more do I want?

I am a private landlord and now and again need to advertise for tenants. Over the years I have used other online portals to get on realestate.com and domain. A few years ago my son in law put me onto Landlords Choice and so happy with their prompt service. Strongly recommend them for private landlords.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Hi Rushby, Thank you for choosing Landlords Choice to advertise your rental property online. Look forward to working with you again.

Paulette
PauletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

This was my first time to have my house on the rental market. A friend of mine recommended Landlords Choice to me and I am glad that I did use their services because it was a good learning experience with the guidance and assistance from Katerina who was always helpful and very responsive to all my enquiries.
I wouldn’t have been able to do this myself without the assistance from Katerina.
She was just excellent and I am very grateful for her help. I have found a tenant and hopefully I made the correct choice. Thank you so much Katerina and thank you Landlords Choice.

Andy_li
Andy_liMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

The real human interaction that makes senses. Accurate prompt response is highly recommended. Had tried few other similar services, this is the best so far. Will try them again later.

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you Andy! Looking forward to working with you again.

Great service for listing private rentals on Real Estate and Domain

Sandra P.Landlords Choice

Thank you Erin! It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience.

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

Great Experience, Great Result.

Read more reviews - page 2