Landlords Choice

Landlords Choice

A Great Service for the Self Managing Landlord

We have used Landlords Choice twice for both our investment properties in different locations of NSW. We found the staff to be very pleasant and they were very helpful with the process. Their website is very user friendly for uploading property details, images etc as well as making any amendments to the listing while it is being advertised. All the enquiries we received were via email so it was then up to us to follow up. We also received some online applications via 1Form online which was great because all their ID etc was attached to the PDF document that we received. Using Landlords Choice is a great way to cut out the middle man and with all the legal documents available online, it was a very simple process in signing up our new tenants.

Thank you for your kind words Paul. We're glad that you have had a positive experience with our service :-)

Exceptional service standards

Landlords Choice is an exceptional business assisting DIY landlords with everything needed to rent and sell their property. If there was a 6 star rating, I would award this business, and especially to Katerina who always goes above and beyond with prompt service and helpful advice. I have used this business for the past 7 years and will continue to do so for many more years.

Thank you Joanne! We look forward to working with you in the New Year :-)

Won’t retuurn enquiries

I sent two online enquiries about a property with no reply.
I called, spoke to reception and was advised someone would call me straight back, again no call back, called again on 18/12 and was advised they weren’t sure if anyone could call before the Christmas break.
While there is presently plenty of properties for me to chose from, I dont need to keep following up, however, as a landlord I would be horrified if that was how my potential tenants were treated.

Hi Gogo, All your enquiries are emailed through directly to the landlord. It is the landlord that contacts you and answers your questions, shows you through the property etc, not Landlords Choice. If you would like to send an email through to admin@landlordschoice.com.au and confirm the property you are wanting to inspect, I’m more than happy to contact the landlord and ask them to contact you. Your dissatisfaction with the service provided is with the landlord themselves, not Landlords Choice.

Great experience and quick results

Landlord's Choice is perfect for people wanting rent their own property. I was impressed with the efficient service and easy to use interface, and the results speak for themselves - I had follow up enquiries straight away and the momentum kept up. The property was rented after only one open for inspection weekend, by someone submitting an online request to me through Landlord's Choice.

Unfortunately poor overall experience

We contacted Landlords Choice on Wednesday through realestate.com.au’s mail client and got no reply. The next day I tried sending an email through LC’s own website but after writing a message the ‘Submit’ button on the website didn’t work. I followed that up with a call which was answered by reception and I was promised a call back, which didn’t happen. The following day (Friday), I tried contacting the agent again through realestate.com.au’s website but didn’t hear back. We decided to roll the dice and go to the 3:30pm viewing on Saturday regardless.

We arrived and waited at the door with another couple while the agent spoke to a potential tenant. A few minutes passed and after no acknowledgement the couple ahead of us proceed to view the property anyway, and we followed. We gave the place a thorough look-through and returned to the agent to register our interest. We stood and waited for a few more minutes without being engaged. My partner and I looked at each other and decided to leave. The overall experience felt so poor that we didn’t feel confident in potentially dealing with this agent as a tenant in the future.

I understand that this agency may be a little different to traditional agencies and without as many resources, but good customer service doesn’t really cost much.

Hi Sam, I am sorry for the poor level of customer service you received. In order to get to the bottom of this, I need to give you a bit more background information about our business. We allow private landlords, who self-manage their properties, to advertise on various online portals like realestate.com.au. As part of that service model, we forward all enquiries we receive to the landlord, who then responds directly to the people wanting to view the properties. It also means it is the landlord who attends the open inspection, not our agents. So the 'agent' you refer to in your review was actually the landlord. Normally our model works quite well, as the landlord is the person who knows their property best, and it allows landlord and prospective tenants to meet in person before a rental agreement is signed. The downside is that landlords usually have full time jobs, so can take longer to respond to enquiries. We do our best to educate landlords and make sure they understand regulations, but we cannot dictate to them how to treat prospective tenants during open inspections. What happened in your case is that you enquired a number of times about the property and we forwarded all these enquiries to the landlord in less than 20 minutes. The landlord also received a lot of other enquiries, as this property was very popular. She advised us that she sent you a text message to which you didn't reply. At the open inspection, the same landlord was dealing with a number of other interested parties, and might not have been aware that she was not acting how you would expect a professional real estate agent to act. So whilst you were dissatisfied with your experience, the part that fell short was your interactions with the landlord, not Landlords Choice.

Fantastic service

It's the fiirst time that we have used Landlords Choice and I was very impressed with the service. The NTD checks came back to me within 20 minutes of sending the information and it was out of normal office hours. It was great being able to access all the forms in one place and the price was very reasonable. They made the process of getting a new tenant very easy and I would definitely use them again

Excellent service

Landlord's Choice offers a very easy to use and cost efficient service for DIY landlords. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive. Your properties are kept on your account so it's easy to re-list when the time comes. Highly recommended.

Fabulous service for any landlord self-managing their property

I have been using landlords choice for the last 2years and have been absolutely delighted with their service. Response times are really quick - I never have to follow up and the chat line is extremely handy connect in with someone without having to call through. Everything is held on file so when I need to re-list a property they have all the details so I do not need to resend the material which makes it a very quick and easy process. Not only do they manage my advertising promptly and efficiently they have also offered advice on my property rentals which has been very helpful. Dealing with the team is always a pleasure!! Thanks for providing such a great service!

A very happy landlord

I am a private landlord and have used Landlord's Choice on numerous occasions to find new tenants. I have had good quick results. I have found Landlord Choice friendly, efficient and helpful. I certainly will use their services in the future and recommend them to my friends,

Absolutely supurb

I have a few rental properties and have been continually frustrated an disappointed by real estate agent offering the world and doing nothing ... I've advertised 2 of my properties and found suitable tennants for both in under a week . The charge was only half what agents charge to let a property and I'm not paying the 7.7 % fee on rents .. I'm up so far in a few months $783 and counting ..... it's easy as . I'm a long distance truck driver an not real computer savy but the team talk me threw any issues and all the documents are rite there 4 u . Leases, inspection reports . The lot . Stop wasting your money with do nothing agents be pro-active and take control .... I'm glad I did...

Excellent service for landlords

I was very pleased with the service. The landlords choice representatives were very helpful at all times and sent enquiries through immediately which allowed me to contact interested parties in a timely manner. I received over 20 enquiries in the first couple of weeks and signed a new lease after the first open for inspection. Dealing with my tenants directly allowed a smooth transfer to a new lease with no vacancy.

Great choice for Landlord

A year ago, we tried to rent our property for the first time, and luckily found Landlord's Choice. Landlord's Choice provided DIY service at a reasonable low cost, with all the documentation that helps landlords to start with.

The support of the team at Landlords Choice are very helpful and with prompt notification with all requests. Highly recommended for DIY landlord.

Easy, cost effective and efficient service

We found Landlords Choice invaluable when listing our property for rent after deciding to take over from our agents and manage it ourselves. Any enquiries I had were responded to promptly. Would highly recommend using them if you are thinking of managing your rental property yourself and to access extra services like the data checks for prospective tenants.

Great service for DIY Landlords

I resorted to Landlord's Choice after spending a considerable amount of money on local newspapers for 8 weeks without any success. I am not looking back now, premium service and being inundated with inquiries for our property, all in only one week, were more than we ever expected.
I needed a little bit of help to get started with my listing, but more to do with my computer skills that the actual website, unexpectedly I was emailed out of the blue to see whether I required assistance, extraordinary service, my problem solved in no time.

Essential Service for DIY Landlords

Great service, very helpful, cost effective. Pleasant experience finding a tenant. Will only use Landlords Choice in future. The only company with prompt telephone and email support. Thank you Landlords Choice.

Great!

Good product options and great service! We thoroughly enjoyed the proactive, engaged support of the team at Landlords Choice. It made finding tenants a positive experience.

Excellent service

We have been using Landlords Choice for about 5 years now. Katerina and Sandra do an excellent job.They make renting your investment property so easy. We have 4 investment properties and we save heaps managing them ourselves. Who needs to pay an agent.

Great service for DIY landlords

For me, Landlords choice was just what I needed. If you are willing to run through and manage things yourself, as well as hold your own inspections, then Landlords choice is a great service for finding a tenant. They advertise on the main rental websites, which is probably what the real estate agents do anyway. It saved me a lot of money and if the tenant is easy to manage, it will save even more for the ongoing management fee real estate agents normally charge. I spoke to Katerina and Sandra, all communication was via email and they were very quick to respond. All my requests such as photos to display, property description and inspection times were managed quickly without any trouble.

Landlords choice provided a great service and I would definitely use the service again!

A must for landlords who don't use an agent

I was put on to Landlords choice about 8 years ago.
In that time we have advertised all 8 of our rental properties through them and been nothing short of delighted with their service.
If you manage your rental properties yourself like we do then the best way to advertise vacancies is through Landlords Choice, you won't go wrong.

Gold standard customer service

Landlords choice is a brilliant service that facilitates easy DIY property management at a very reasonable price. I have used Landlords Choice on 3 occasions so far, and the service has been brilliant on each occasion. Sandra and Katarina are highly efficient and professional. Would highly recommend this service to any anybody wanting to self manage their rental property.