2Landlords Choice

4.9

97% · 692 · 3%

Joe M
Joe M

A must for landlords who don't use an agent

I was put on to Landlords choice about 8 years ago.

In that time we have advertised all 8 of our rental properties through them and been nothing short of delighted with their service.

If you manage your rental properties yourself like we do then the best way to advertise vacancies is through Landlords Choice, you won't go wrong.

Milan
MilanMelbourne2 posts

Gold standard customer service

Landlords choice is a brilliant service that facilitates easy DIY property management at a very reasonable price. I have used Landlords Choice on 3 occasions so far, and the service has been brilliant on each occasion. Sandra and Katarina are highly efficient and professional. Would highly recommend this service to any anybody wanting to self manage their rental property.

Tamara
Tamara

Excellent efficient service

Very impressed with fast replies & device from all at Landlords choice. Perfect for those advertising their own properties. Having the document pack is awesome as well.

Jeremy W
Jeremy W

Fantastic Customer Services, second time use, but NOT last

Second time to use service, Staff especially Katerina is very kind and helpful.

Any ad changes instantly applied to the web, very promote response.

Recommend for all self managing users.

Roger
RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts
CassieB
CassieBMelbourne

Brilliant, ultra responsive service!

Can't recommend Landlords Choice more, they have been so responsive to my requests and so on the ball, even on weekends or public holidays. They make self managing property very easy. Thanks for everything!

Alison
Alison

So helpful

We used Landlords Choice after being referred by a friend. The process was so simple and they were extremely responsive, we never waited more than a couple of hours for emails. The staff were very helpful and sent us everything we needed. They also answered any questions we had quickly and helpfully. We were very happy with the outcome and would recommend Landlords Choice to anyone wanting to simplify the letting process.

Sarah D
Sarah D

Amazing service

The service that the team at Landlords choice provided was second to none. It made the process so easy to complete and I have found amazing tenants.

Carl
Carl

Fantastic option for self managing landlords!

We have utilised the Landlord's choice service multiple times for our investment properties and on each occasion, have found it to be a very professional and responsive service. We will definitely be using this service again as it was all made so easy and also a very affordable option.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

best of the bunch

I've used a total if three listing services now, however I'm the happiest with landlords choice. Easiest interface with replies and the way that you're notified. I will be going back to them.

Ellie M
Ellie M

So helpful and responsive

Staff were so helpful, making suggestions about advertising and guiding me through every step of the process, which was great for a novice like me. I highly recommend their service for their quick response times, low cost, and professional staff.

Lisa C
Lisa CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Have used Landlords Choice a few times now and I am always happy with the service, especially the quick response times. I needed some changes made to the listing and these were done very promptly. Also I remember the first time, I was unsure what to write on the listing and they offered advice and helped me work it all out. Very reasonable cost too.

Mace T
Mace T3 posts

Great Service

I have used Landlords Choice a few times and each time has been very convenient and responses to queries and listing updates is very fast and efficient.

Staff are friendly and I highly recommend them.

Catherine
Catherine

Fantastic Service

This is the first time I have used Landlords Choice they were outstanding - highly responsive and very professional operation. Would highly recommend them.

Rick
Rick

Great Saving And Service

Have used landlords choice for a few years now and there service has always been first rate.To date I have had no down time in any property since using there service.I would certainly recommend there services for anyone considering self managing a rental property.

amber999
amber999sydney2 posts

Makes leasing property a dream!

This was the first time I have used Landlords Choice and I was very happy with the service. Efficient emailing through of all enquiries and assisted in managing a problem applicant. I definitely recommend this service. Affordable and well worth it!

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Landlords Choice compares to other Real Estate Agents

Steve Keeping Beachmere
Steve Keeping Beachmere Beachmere, Qld. 4510

Landlords Luxury Service

We have used the wonderful service of landlords Choice for a few years now. Impeccable service even when our internet service was down, they picked up the phone and advised us of enquiries. Courteous, speedy and highly efficient. Can't beat that!

Marcus
MarcusSydney, NSW

Self managing made easy

Deciding to use a package from Landlords Choice was the best choice. They responded to my requests promptly and were very helpful. I saved time and money and now my property is rented out with confidence.

I'll be back :)

MJ
MJ

srikanthraghu
srikanthraghuPerth

Great Service

The Landlords' Choice was outstanding in getting me new tenant.Once advertisement was set up the turnaround time for enquiries coming through was surprisingly instant. You have saved us thousands of $$$$ compared to alternative available.

[name removed] was extremely helpful and response to queries was very prompt.

Janine Carrucan
Janine Carrucan

Excellent service, never fails to attract tenants

I have used Landlords Choice for a number of years now and have always had a good response to my ads. The listing process is efficient and the tools available to find the right tenant are very useful. I have chosen good tenants from those that applied and 'touch wood' this continues.
It reinforces to me that I don't need to have a property manager to effectively manage my properties.
Ben and Kylie Leeden
Ben and Kylie LeedenGold Coast

Fantastic

Your service has been incredible !

It has enabled us to find a tenant and offer them a better rate due to no commissions. Your response time with emails and checks is a credit to you. Only way to rent out a property. We as first time users of Landlords choice can't imagine ever using anyone else.

Carol
Carol

Exceptional Service

I have used Landlords Choice several times and am extremely happy with their service. I find them quick to respond to my emails and have had a lot of interest and inquiries from my properties ads. I would definitely recommend them to other landlords. I don't bother advertising any other way now. Landlords Choice all the way for me.

ABF
ABF

What a find!!!

What A find!!!! I was very pleased with the number of enquiries that I received, the service available to landlords/landladies and the customer service from this website. I which I had known earlier. Great value for money...I have managed my own property since 2007 and advertising has been a problem ($$$)...not anymore thanks to Landlords Choice ;-)
number of advertising sites available, very efficient
Michael
MichaelHawthorn

An Absolute Winner of a Rental Site

The Landlords' Choice site was outstanding in getting me a client as a renter. It is comprehensive in the attention to detail that a landlord needs. It saves a fortune compared to an alternative. The service team is on the ball for fine tuning advertisements and photographs. A totally impressive service.

Michael
Such a responsive and responsible team.

Adrian Ternouth
Adrian Ternouth

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Landlords Choice compares to other Real Estate Agents

kathleen
kathleen

a great find

this is a simple effective way to manage your own property. I would recommend Landlords Choice to anyone who wants to deal directly with prospective tenants.The pricing is fair and the service provided makes the job a breeze. I attracted many people to the property and was pleased with the quick response to the ads.
it was easy
Simon Karam
Simon Karamsydney

A must for all Landlords

Managing your own properties just got easier, everything you could ask for and much more. I tend to use Landlords Choice every time i need new tenants or acquire new properties, not only being so helpful landlord choice are so prompt with all requests regardless of day or time. The only upset person is my Real Estate Agent. Highly recommended
Superb Customer Service and Pricing
wish i found them years ago
Shaun Lee
Shaun LeeMelbourne, Victoria5 posts

Awesome facility for landlords

To all landlords, I highly recommend advertising your property via Landlords Choice. Landlords Choice has very competitive pricing, and coupled with great service provides an offering that is very hard to beat!. All my requests were quickly responded to. I am a repeat customer, and I will be coming back again.

Anna
Anna

Happy Brisbane Landlord

I started managing my own property towards the end of 2013 and was feeling quite apprehensive about finding a new tenant mid 2014. I contacted Landlords Choice and found them to be very approachable and informative. I signed up to their "Complete Rental Package" and was very pleased that it met my needs so well. All of my requests and enquiries were answered promptly and professionally. The support and documentation provided throughout the entire process of finding a new tenant was greatly appreciated. I am now very happy with my current tenant found using this service.

Bronwyn
Bronwyn

Excellent service, excellently provided

I have now used Landlords Choice three times, to find new tenants for a rental property. Every time they have been very quick to respond, provided very clear instruction on what I needed to do, provided all the legal documents, generally made managing my own investment property easy. And they're delightfully pleasant to deal with.
Quick, complete, delightful to deal with .