Laptop Plus

1.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
marcn

marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Terrible products even worse warranty support. Stay away.

Rubbish products and even worse warranty support. Liars claimed nothing was wrong with the charger that I sent back under warranty. They claimed it output the correct voltage and current. They sent it back, and I purchased a multimeter, checked the voltage and amperage and the charger wasn't even outputting high enough current. Sent the company an email telling them about the results and asking them for evidence that the charger was outputting correct voltage and current and email has been unanswered for 2 weeks. Purchased a genuine Dell charger from APAC notebooks on eBay for less then what this company charges and works perfectly fine.

Don't take the risk. Do not buy from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Don't waste your money

Ordered a replacement battery. It did not charge at all. My original battery charged fine, but didn't hold charge. I sent battery back at my own cost, and have been told a replacement will be sent out. That was 4 weeks ago, and I have heard nothing. I have now asked for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeYes