Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

3.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)

Misleading shipping information

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The worst experience EVER!!!!!

Ordered a charger though this website early May of this year while in lockdown and still haven’t received it.. emailed through to them to ask what the delay was and heard back from an employee that they were out of stock so that was fine, another month and a half after that nothing. Checked tracking online through their website and my order had vanished. No tracking whatsoever.. not a very happy customer.
So I asked for a reimbursement and hadn’t heard back from them.

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from beginning to end - ordered the charger I needed easily online and received it the next day. No complaints and highly recommend.

Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Kishore

KishoreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience, but not proactive. Have to call them to follow up for the order.

I got a battery for a 10 yr old dell laptop, which no one else had the stock for. Placed the order online. Recieved the acknowledgement, but no comms for another 4 days. Called them again and said he was going to ship that day and recieved it within few days after that.

Product PurchasedLaptop battery

Replacement charge Microsoft Surface

Easy to navigate website to find what i needed. Price was extremely reasonable. Delivery and communication was outstanding from Laptopplus.com.au. Highly recommend this company. I will definately be using this company again.

Patrick C.

Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

**Buyers beware do not buy from these guys**

I do not recommend Laptop Plus. I placed my order on the 21st of March and didn't receive it until the 22nd of April (over a month to Sydney). They didn't message me to tell me that they had no stock, I had to message them. They then said that it would be sent out on the 6th of April. And to no avail, they did not send it then. After multiple emails that were not answered and 2 phone calls, they were finally bothered to send the stock, and apparently it was in their stock room the whole time. Horrible service and would not recommend buying from them. A terrible business model that makes false promises (24hr shipping). Do not buy from them.

Product PurchasedLaptop Charger
carthorse

carthorse

Brilliant service.

I ordered a charger that I needed very urgently from Laptop Plus. It came within one day in perfect condition and the communication provided by the company was excellent. They saved me a lot of pain and for a very good price. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery, awesome

Ordered Monday afternoon at 2.30 pm, received the parcel next morning at 8 am. THAT WAS QUICK from Adelaide to Brisbane! Wow. Delivered the correct item for my laptop, which I could NOT find anywhere else online or in shops (JB Hifi, HN, Good Guys ... no one is stocking those car charger for my Surface Book). I am really impressed. Thumbs up!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried to contact about faulty charger and no go

Purchased a Macbook charger. Stopped working within I feel like an unreasonable amount of time. Contacted however they have decided to just not get back to me. I feel like this is poor customer service and I would not recommend on the basis that the part did not last.

Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My ordered goods never arrived, and no support or refund.

My ordered goods ($223 worth) never arrived to me. I was at home when they were supposed to be delivered. There is no support from this seller: once you pay, begin to pray. Note that there is no '24hr' delivery as this seller claims on their webpage, they use Australia Post, which may just leave your parcel in the street. When enquired, Australia Post says they left my parcel in an open letterbox near the street, and case is closed with no appeal!!! If you do not get your package, you are on your own. Keep away from this seller.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery times (to New Zealand) and charger working fine.

Peter A

Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered as promised or better.

Two different orders, same great service.
Last year I ordered a replacement Dell laptop battery. The one I ordered was temporarily out of stock so they offered me the larger capacity battery for the same price. Brilliant. I just ordered another battery for a different laptop before Easter and it arrived straight after Easter. Both fit and work perfectly.
I’ll say it again ... brilliant!