Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid.

Bought wrong item, called immediately to cancel, offered refund. Two weeks later no refund. Called again to chase up, then refunded ;ess $10. They never mentioned a cancellation fee, apparently it's buried in the terms and conditions.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full Refunds not Given - Be Wary!

Ordered what i thought was an original charger for a Dell XPS 15 Laptop. It was not an original and the laptop did not recognise it. I returned the charger in original packaging at my own cost expecting a full refund minus shipping but that did not happen. Be wary of this company.

marcn

marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Terrible products even worse warranty support. Stay away.

Rubbish products and even worse warranty support. Liars claimed nothing was wrong with the charger that I sent back under warranty. They claimed it output the correct voltage and current. They sent it back, and I purchased a multimeter, checked the voltage and amperage and the charger wasn't even outputting high enough current. Sent the company an email telling them about the results and asking them for evidence that the charger was outputting correct voltage and current and email has been unanswered for 2 weeks. Purchased a genuine Dell charger from APAC notebooks on eBay for less then what this company charges and works perfectly fine.

Don't take the risk. Do not buy from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

I spend a lot of time on my computer so I decided to purchase an Articulating Adjustable Arm Laptop Mount featured with a laptop on one of their adds.
Got the arm installed it on my desk but the spring was too strong and the arm would not come down. I called and was told that my laptop should be about 5kg for the arm to work. What? So I said that I would need to return the arm as it was not fit for the purpose. I did and filled in the RMA and then nothing I had to call and email I was told that the refund was on its way but no paperwork at all. When I checked my credit card, they had deducted $31.00. This on top of the $45.00 I spent on freight both ways. I am not happy.

"Apple" Macbook battery

Battery only worked for a few weeks so I contacted store July 2019 - spoke to manager - after chasing up a couple of times I was advised to send battery back for a refund. I did so then was told no company policy is to replace not refund. Despite a number of emails I have received no satisfactory response.
Overpriced products that don't work with appalling customer service

Olga B.

Olga B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

NOT refunded 100%, even the part I sent back was untouched and in the original package. Take them 2 weeks to refund and only after I sent the email asking for refund.

Poor Customer Service

David W.

David W.

Voodoo rash

This is a very long story, in the end it was so bad it had brought my partner to tears, hopefully they all get a rash and can't find the right cream

Don't waste your money

Ordered a replacement battery. It did not charge at all. My original battery charged fine, but didn't hold charge. I sent battery back at my own cost, and have been told a replacement will be sent out. That was 4 weeks ago, and I have heard nothing. I have now asked for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Don A.

Don A.Sydney, NSW

No refund on return of laptop battery

I ordered a replacement laptop battery which was delivered as promised- unfortunately the battery did not work when I contacted the company I was asked to return the battery for a refund.

After several reminder emails the refund was not made and the emails ignored. Very disappointing and I do not recommend this company after this experience.