Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus (page 2 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (18)
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My ordered goods never arrived, and no support or refund.

My ordered goods ($223 worth) never arrived to me. I was at home when they were supposed to be delivered. There is no support from this seller: once you pay, begin to pray. Note that there is no '24hr' delivery as this seller claims on their webpage, they use Australia Post, which may just leave your parcel in the street. When enquired, Australia Post says they left my parcel in an open letterbox near the street, and case is closed with no appeal!!! If you do not get your package, you are on your own. Keep away from this seller.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery times (to New Zealand) and charger working fine.

Don A.

Don A.Sydney, NSW

No refund on return of laptop battery

I ordered a replacement laptop battery which was delivered as promised- unfortunately the battery did not work when I contacted the company I was asked to return the battery for a refund.

After several reminder emails the refund was not made and the emails ignored. Very disappointing and I do not recommend this company after this experience.

Peter A

Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered as promised or better.

Two different orders, same great service.
Last year I ordered a replacement Dell laptop battery. The one I ordered was temporarily out of stock so they offered me the larger capacity battery for the same price. Brilliant. I just ordered another battery for a different laptop before Easter and it arrived straight after Easter. Both fit and work perfectly.
I’ll say it again ... brilliant!

Bad quality products

DO NOT buy from this company! The products they sell are obviously made from cheap materials with my laptop charger breaking after less than 10 uses. Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing.

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Dodgy company, do not buy from them

LadderGoat

LadderGoatBerwick

Worked For 30 minutes

Charger not working, refund taking forever

I ordered a charger that wasn't working properly, the charging pin was too small and it kept toggling between charging and battery power. I raised an RMA and returned my charger. Two months later I still haven't received my refund. Have been in contact with their "support" three times and have been promised to get my refund but still haven't received anything.

Hjhj

HjhjMelbourne

This is awful, don’t deceive customers

I bought a laptop charger here and it was delivered within 2 days but it was not working. I was sure that it would work for my laptop because they said the charger is compatible with my laptop but I am not sure if it is faulty product or they misinformed. Anyway I asked for refend but they have not replied back. They sell so quickly but when it comes to refund or exchange, never respond!
I am so upset, I recommend not to buy anything here if you are 100% of what you will recieve is working well.

Alan..V

Alan..VMelbourne

Excellent Service

I found my product easily on their website (Dell no longer held stock).
Paid without problem.
Correct product arrived at my rural location 26 hours after placing the order.
Couldn't ask for better.

Frank N

Frank NBrisbane

Real Bad

Real bad. I bought a charger for $80 & it failed @ 6mths. I claimed on warranty & was told that their tech couldn't get a charge from it (genius) & accused me of damaging it. I am involving fair trading & going back to buying chargers from China which also fail @ 6mths but cost only $11. Also have learned to ignore the Google Trusted Score review-its all about marketing and if you pay it hides the bad reviews.

Fantastic service

I was very happy with the excellent service from this company, I was kept informed at every step of the way and my query was resolved immediately. The charger is exactly as advertised and works perfectly

juergen

juergenAU

Speedy Delivery

They have a comprehensive list of laptops and matching chargers on their website, making it easy to select a compatible charger.

My order was delivered overnight as advertised - from Adelaide to Sydney. Tracking was provided too.

The charger is not an original brand so I don't know how it will work longer term or what their after sales service is like. So far, all is good!

Warranty Claim terrible - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

AC Adapter purchased and it fell apart while in our machine
We have used many Adapters, none the quality of this one (very poor)

Spent a bit of money to return this under warranty to be told it wont be replaced as it was through Miss Use

BE AWARE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

You are better with a cheap charger from Ebay from China, They honor warranties and you have the backup of a pay pal claim if it goes wrong.

They didnt even send me the old unit back - very poor in general.

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

I recently ordered a replacement power charger for my lap top. The guys were helpful in ensuring I ordered the right product. I’m in NSW, and the delivery arrived the next morning. Can’t fault them at all. I would definitely use them again.

Reliable and Efficient

Rang them up yesterday to check if Asus TP410U's charger was in stock. Quick and Easy, got the delivery today and I lived in NSW. Charger works fine and would recommend this to everyone.

the-one

the-oneMid North Coast, NSW

Fast delivery - No problems!

First class service and product. Ordered a new battery for my laptop - delivered two days later. I was kept informed about my order at all times

Alan

AlanPerth

Great Service

I ordered a power cable for a Surface Pro that I wasn't able to source from a retail outlet. Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning. Great service.

Softie

SoftieMelbourne

Superior quality Laptop AC Adapter

I had two adapters for a Microsoft Surface Pro break at the usual spot. The first MS one I replaced from another generic supplier. It lasted two months only and the insertion point for the cord to the power plug never fitted snugly.

This 2nd one from Laptop Plus is vastly superior, maybe better than MS's own product: long cord and snug fit of power cord. After three months or so, the cord shows not signs of weakness at the critical point near the MS power port.

I'll be going back to Laptop Plus in future for any replacement items given the clear quality advantage displayed on this item.

Dr J.
Melbourne, Australia

Fat

FatPerh

So Bad !

Will not provide a so called RMA number required to obtain warranty or refund.
Will not respond to emails for [name removed] or refund.
Will not use them again!