Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (18)

Customer service is 10/10

Spoke to Zac on the phone, quick to help me with what I need & to package & sent it for next day delivery.
Cheers mate,
Bloody legend

Well done

First of all, people need to stop complaining that they bought the wrong thing. That isn't the fault of laptop plus. Secondly I am very pleased with the speed in which I was able to get the new charger for my laptop, because of it only taking just over a day(I ordered it at 9pm Monday and it came some time around midday on Wednesday) I was able to complete my assignments that were due on Friday.

Not worth the 1 star

Desi

DesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

A1 service. Ordered new battery & power adapter for Asus laptop 10.30 am Thursday & received it Friday 10 am.
Excellent delivery time (Adelaide to Sunshine Coast). Well done Laptop Plus & Toll.

Stay away from this company

Ordered charger 9 Feb told on 12 Feb it was not in stock and they said they would notify a delivery date later. By 16 Feb I had not been given an ETA so I emailed requesting order cancelled I have sent a total of 3 emails requesting order cancelled and monies refunded. The last email on 26 Feb. They have not replied to any email. They seem happy to keep the money.

Fiona

FionaMelbourne

No After Sales Customer Service

I purchased the incorrect charger for my laptop and have been trying to arrange to return the charger and obtain a refund or exchange for 2 weeks. Two requests for an RMA have been lodged with zero response.
Will not buy from them again.

Rorted

RortedPerth

What a con

We were sent the wrong battery and had to pay for the postage back and then they refused to send the correct battery without us paying for another ten dollars in postage. Have been waiting for delivery for 2 weeks. Buy local in your own state, these people are not to be relied on for trusted business practices, you pay for their mistakes.

Steve0

Steve0Melbourne

Poor Web Site says next day shipment, did not have stock after i chased them for days then finally

Poor Service Here Web Site says next day shipment, did not have stock after i chased them for days They Said MSI PR600 Batteries are hard to get then finally a refund two weeks later, Customer service Not in their vocabulary

Great Service

Needed a new battery for my Dell laptop and found it on Laptop Plus. Ordered it on Wed afternoon and received it on Thu morning. Great customer service. Thanks.

Terrible customer service

M4R1SH4

M4R1SH4Victoria

WARNING!!!

AuntBee

AuntBeeYacka

Amazing Service

This is my second buy from Laptop Plus online shop. I've bought a replacement power supply and then a replacement battery for a second PC.
They're not glamorous buys but they're the kind of items I need now, not in two weeks. I live in country SA so I never expect fast delivery.
I ordered my battery yesterday morning and it was on my doorstep in country SA less than 24 hours later. My first order also arrived in a couple of days. Outstanding. Thank-you Kindly Laptop Plus, for great customer service.

Peter C

Peter CBrisbane

False Claims and Ignored Requests

I ordered a Dell laptop battery from this mob on the basis that they had it in stock, it was genuine, and they would deliver in three business days. I needed it urgently as I was leaving Australia within two weeks.
A week (!!) after placing the order they emailed to say it was not in stock and that they would deliver when it was available.
I emailed back to cancel the order and request a refund. No response. I emailed twice again to different addresses but still no response. My email tracker tells me they have not even opened my emails.

I will continue to email them but I am very upset!!. As another reviewer has stated, I will contact the ACCC about these people.

Quick

Desperately needed a new Macbook charger immediately, as my line of work relies heavily on working on my laptop, but live in the absolute middle of no where. I have also bought a charger from Apple itself which is yet to arrive. I genuinely thought Laptop Plus was a scam because of all the negative reviews, but $60 wasn't a lot to lose. EXTREMELY happy with their service! Very simple website and payment design, and, as promised, it was delivered the next day. Honestly trustworthy, would recommend!

The worst service!

I have never been that disappointed in any kind on customer service. I ordered myself a laptop charger as their webpage promises next day delivery. I placed my order on 15th of April and until today (18th of September) I haven't received the charger nor got the refund, although I have been in touch with them a lot and I've promised to get the refund at least 5 times. It's shameful that a business doesn't care of its customers at all.

DON´T BUY ANYTHING FROM LAPTOP PLUS

James

JamesCanberra

Wrong product sent - takes over a month, still haven't received correct product

CMT

CMT

They dont care once they take your money

Another annoyed customer. They sent out a dodgy battery. Paid far more than their competition thinking they would be good, but they have sent one generic email saying i still have the old battery on (what the?) and have ignored the rest.. been waiting weeks for a response.

They obviously don't care for gaining repeat business. Dodgy industry.

Happy as!

The online site was really easy to understand and use, it was quickly able to identify the battery I needed and order it.
Delivery was very efficient, from Adelaide SA to WA, delivered the next working day. :-)

Terrible customer service

They are a very unprofessional company... I ordered a battery that was supposed to be overnight delivery... but it was out of stock so more than 3 weeks later it has still not been recieved... I have emailed them politely many times asking for information but they have not been replying... I would recommend avoiding this company and buy off someone more reputable instead.