Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (18)

Easy online order & Fast delivery

I searched online for a replacement power adaptor for my Mac. Laptop Plus supplied an adaptor precisely suited to the model number of my computer, and at a far more affordable price than JB HiFi or my original computer supplier. Delivered to my doorstep the following day, plugged in and works perfectly well. Thank you

Neil

NeilPerth

Refusal to honour faulty product

Josh H

Josh H

I was skeptical at first

The price was pretty standard, and it claimed that the product would arrive the next day. But 24 hours later, I walked outside to literally find the package there at my doorstep.
Really quite impressive.

Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

genekat

genekatBronte

Laptop Plus A+

Sabine

Sabine

Faulty product and no customer service!

Apple laptop charger was faulty. It took over 6 weeks to receive replacement. No reply to emails. Would never buy from again. You pay more at JBHifi but if faulty there is never an issue with a return.

Stefanie

StefanieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order not received

I have ordered twice with Laptop Plus. The first time I received my order no problems as advertised, the second time I didn't. I called to follow up and the delivery company receipt says that they delivered to my address. I don't have the item I ordered or the money I paid for it. I found follow up difficult, no one called me back when they said they would and I only received an email with the delivery receipt attached to it, no advice on any further action. Like I said I don't have the item I ordered or the money I paid. Customer service was polite but ineffective.

Ordered one day and arrived at my door the next!

I tried to buy a replacement adaptor to charge my Acer computer locally, but to no avail.
Searched online, found this company, and the service was way beyond my expectations,
with next day delivery! Well done!

Exactly as advertised

The power brick for my ASUS monitor died. As it turns out it is just a repurposed laptop brick. Googling the model number found these guys, checked the reviews here to be sure, then placed my order.

Ordering was fast and efficient (and protected by Google Trusted Stores), as was the delivery which arrived the next day. The power adapter worked perfectly, first go.

JohnScott

JohnScott

Fast and efficient

Ordered a HP charger for 1/2 the price of the authentic, got here the next day in Far NQ. Was updated by email every step of the way. Good service.

Very happy, will use these guys again

Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

P.B.

P.B.Perth

Easy and Fast Delivery

My Sony laptop charger died, so I ordered one from these guys. Got here the next day, which is pretty good for being in Perth. Charger was as described and worked perfectly. Thank you very much.