Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (7)
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid.

Bought wrong item, called immediately to cancel, offered refund. Two weeks later no refund. Called again to chase up, then refunded ;ess $10. They never mentioned a cancellation fee, apparently it's buried in the terms and conditions.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full Refunds not Given - Be Wary!

Ordered what i thought was an original charger for a Dell XPS 15 Laptop. It was not an original and the laptop did not recognise it. I returned the charger in original packaging at my own cost expecting a full refund minus shipping but that did not happen. Be wary of this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The worst experience EVER!!!!!

Ordered a charger though this website early May of this year while in lockdown and still haven’t received it.. emailed through to them to ask what the delay was and heard back from an employee that they were out of stock so that was fine, another month and a half after that nothing. Checked tracking online through their website and my order had vanished. No tracking whatsoever.. not a very happy customer.
So I asked for a reimbursement and hadn’t heard back from them.

marcn

marcnMark.n.sedhom@gmail.com

Terrible products even worse warranty support. Stay away.

Rubbish products and even worse warranty support. Liars claimed nothing was wrong with the charger that I sent back under warranty. They claimed it output the correct voltage and current. They sent it back, and I purchased a multimeter, checked the voltage and amperage and the charger wasn't even outputting high enough current. Sent the company an email telling them about the results and asking them for evidence that the charger was outputting correct voltage and current and email has been unanswered for 2 weeks. Purchased a genuine Dell charger from APAC notebooks on eBay for less then what this company charges and works perfectly fine.

Don't take the risk. Do not buy from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience

I spend a lot of time on my computer so I decided to purchase an Articulating Adjustable Arm Laptop Mount featured with a laptop on one of their adds.
Got the arm installed it on my desk but the spring was too strong and the arm would not come down. I called and was told that my laptop should be about 5kg for the arm to work. What? So I said that I would need to return the arm as it was not fit for the purpose. I did and filled in the RMA and then nothing I had to call and email I was told that the refund was on its way but no paperwork at all. When I checked my credit card, they had deducted $31.00. This on top of the $45.00 I spent on freight both ways. I am not happy.

Patrick C.

Patrick C.Sydney, NSW

**Buyers beware do not buy from these guys**

I do not recommend Laptop Plus. I placed my order on the 21st of March and didn't receive it until the 22nd of April (over a month to Sydney). They didn't message me to tell me that they had no stock, I had to message them. They then said that it would be sent out on the 6th of April. And to no avail, they did not send it then. After multiple emails that were not answered and 2 phone calls, they were finally bothered to send the stock, and apparently it was in their stock room the whole time. Horrible service and would not recommend buying from them. A terrible business model that makes false promises (24hr shipping). Do not buy from them.

Product PurchasedLaptop Charger

"Apple" Macbook battery

Battery only worked for a few weeks so I contacted store July 2019 - spoke to manager - after chasing up a couple of times I was advised to send battery back for a refund. I did so then was told no company policy is to replace not refund. Despite a number of emails I have received no satisfactory response.
Overpriced products that don't work with appalling customer service

Olga B.

Olga B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

NOT refunded 100%, even the part I sent back was untouched and in the original package. Take them 2 weeks to refund and only after I sent the email asking for refund.

David W.

David W.

Voodoo rash

This is a very long story, in the end it was so bad it had brought my partner to tears, hopefully they all get a rash and can't find the right cream

Don't waste your money

Ordered a replacement battery. It did not charge at all. My original battery charged fine, but didn't hold charge. I sent battery back at my own cost, and have been told a replacement will be sent out. That was 4 weeks ago, and I have heard nothing. I have now asked for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Saints

SaintsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers

I order an AC power adapter. I check the order against past that I required. when the order arrived it was the wrong part. I went through there customer serve actions only to be ignored. to this day they have not responded to a clear and simple error. I will have to now approach my bank and get them to refund the payment. The online buying experience you want to avoid. I have now had to order the correct part through another supplier.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My ordered goods never arrived, and no support or refund.

My ordered goods ($223 worth) never arrived to me. I was at home when they were supposed to be delivered. There is no support from this seller: once you pay, begin to pray. Note that there is no '24hr' delivery as this seller claims on their webpage, they use Australia Post, which may just leave your parcel in the street. When enquired, Australia Post says they left my parcel in an open letterbox near the street, and case is closed with no appeal!!! If you do not get your package, you are on your own. Keep away from this seller.

Bad quality products

DO NOT buy from this company! The products they sell are obviously made from cheap materials with my laptop charger breaking after less than 10 uses. Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing.

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Dodgy company, do not buy from them

LadderGoat

LadderGoatBerwick

Worked For 30 minutes

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Charger not working, refund taking forever

I ordered a charger that wasn't working properly, the charging pin was too small and it kept toggling between charging and battery power. I raised an RMA and returned my charger. Two months later I still haven't received my refund. Have been in contact with their "support" three times and have been promised to get my refund but still haven't received anything.

Hjhj

HjhjMelbourne

This is awful, don’t deceive customers

I bought a laptop charger here and it was delivered within 2 days but it was not working. I was sure that it would work for my laptop because they said the charger is compatible with my laptop but I am not sure if it is faulty product or they misinformed. Anyway I asked for refend but they have not replied back. They sell so quickly but when it comes to refund or exchange, never respond!
I am so upset, I recommend not to buy anything here if you are 100% of what you will recieve is working well.

Frank N

Frank NBrisbane

Real Bad

Real bad. I bought a charger for $80 & it failed @ 6mths. I claimed on warranty & was told that their tech couldn't get a charge from it (genius) & accused me of damaging it. I am involving fair trading & going back to buying chargers from China which also fail @ 6mths but cost only $11. Also have learned to ignore the Google Trusted Score review-its all about marketing and if you pay it hides the bad reviews.

Warranty Claim terrible - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

AC Adapter purchased and it fell apart while in our machine
We have used many Adapters, none the quality of this one (very poor)

Spent a bit of money to return this under warranty to be told it wont be replaced as it was through Miss Use

BE AWARE AND DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

You are better with a cheap charger from Ebay from China, They honor warranties and you have the backup of a pay pal claim if it goes wrong.

They didnt even send me the old unit back - very poor in general.

Fat

FatPerh

So Bad !

Will not provide a so called RMA number required to obtain warranty or refund.
Will not respond to emails for [name removed] or refund.
Will not use them again!