Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Misleading shipping information

Online Shops

Find out how Laptop Plus compares to other Online Shops

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried to contact about faulty charger and no go

Purchased a Macbook charger. Stopped working within I feel like an unreasonable amount of time. Contacted however they have decided to just not get back to me. I feel like this is poor customer service and I would not recommend on the basis that the part did not last.

Don A.

Don A.Sydney, NSW

No refund on return of laptop battery

I ordered a replacement laptop battery which was delivered as promised- unfortunately the battery did not work when I contacted the company I was asked to return the battery for a refund.

After several reminder emails the refund was not made and the emails ignored. Very disappointing and I do not recommend this company after this experience.

Steve0

Steve0Melbourne

Poor Web Site says next day shipment, did not have stock after i chased them for days then finally

Poor Service Here Web Site says next day shipment, did not have stock after i chased them for days They Said MSI PR600 Batteries are hard to get then finally a refund two weeks later, Customer service Not in their vocabulary

Stefanie

StefanieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order not received

I have ordered twice with Laptop Plus. The first time I received my order no problems as advertised, the second time I didn't. I called to follow up and the delivery company receipt says that they delivered to my address. I don't have the item I ordered or the money I paid for it. I found follow up difficult, no one called me back when they said they would and I only received an email with the delivery receipt attached to it, no advice on any further action. Like I said I don't have the item I ordered or the money I paid. Customer service was polite but ineffective.