Laptop Plus

Laptop Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Melissa M.

Melissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from beginning to end - ordered the charger I needed easily online and received it the next day. No complaints and highly recommend.

Replacement charge Microsoft Surface

Easy to navigate website to find what i needed. Price was extremely reasonable. Delivery and communication was outstanding from Laptopplus.com.au. Highly recommend this company. I will definately be using this company again.

carthorse

carthorse

Brilliant service.

I ordered a charger that I needed very urgently from Laptop Plus. It came within one day in perfect condition and the communication provided by the company was excellent. They saved me a lot of pain and for a very good price. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Speedy delivery, awesome

Ordered Monday afternoon at 2.30 pm, received the parcel next morning at 8 am. THAT WAS QUICK from Adelaide to Brisbane! Wow. Delivered the correct item for my laptop, which I could NOT find anywhere else online or in shops (JB Hifi, HN, Good Guys ... no one is stocking those car charger for my Surface Book). I am really impressed. Thumbs up!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery times (to New Zealand) and charger working fine.

Peter A

Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered as promised or better.

Two different orders, same great service.
Last year I ordered a replacement Dell laptop battery. The one I ordered was temporarily out of stock so they offered me the larger capacity battery for the same price. Brilliant. I just ordered another battery for a different laptop before Easter and it arrived straight after Easter. Both fit and work perfectly.
I’ll say it again ... brilliant!

Alan..V

Alan..VMelbourne

Excellent Service

I found my product easily on their website (Dell no longer held stock).
Paid without problem.
Correct product arrived at my rural location 26 hours after placing the order.
Couldn't ask for better.

Fantastic service

I was very happy with the excellent service from this company, I was kept informed at every step of the way and my query was resolved immediately. The charger is exactly as advertised and works perfectly

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

I recently ordered a replacement power charger for my lap top. The guys were helpful in ensuring I ordered the right product. I’m in NSW, and the delivery arrived the next morning. Can’t fault them at all. I would definitely use them again.

Reliable and Efficient

Rang them up yesterday to check if Asus TP410U's charger was in stock. Quick and Easy, got the delivery today and I lived in NSW. Charger works fine and would recommend this to everyone.

the-one

the-oneMid North Coast, NSW

Fast delivery - No problems!

First class service and product. Ordered a new battery for my laptop - delivered two days later. I was kept informed about my order at all times

Alan

AlanPerth

Great Service

I ordered a power cable for a Surface Pro that I wasn't able to source from a retail outlet. Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning. Great service.

Softie

SoftieMelbourne

Superior quality Laptop AC Adapter

I had two adapters for a Microsoft Surface Pro break at the usual spot. The first MS one I replaced from another generic supplier. It lasted two months only and the insertion point for the cord to the power plug never fitted snugly.

This 2nd one from Laptop Plus is vastly superior, maybe better than MS's own product: long cord and snug fit of power cord. After three months or so, the cord shows not signs of weakness at the critical point near the MS power port.

I'll be going back to Laptop Plus in future for any replacement items given the clear quality advantage displayed on this item.

Dr J.
Melbourne, Australia

Customer service is 10/10

Spoke to Zac on the phone, quick to help me with what I need & to package & sent it for next day delivery.
Cheers mate,
Bloody legend

Well done

First of all, people need to stop complaining that they bought the wrong thing. That isn't the fault of laptop plus. Secondly I am very pleased with the speed in which I was able to get the new charger for my laptop, because of it only taking just over a day(I ordered it at 9pm Monday and it came some time around midday on Wednesday) I was able to complete my assignments that were due on Friday.

Desi

DesiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

A1 service. Ordered new battery & power adapter for Asus laptop 10.30 am Thursday & received it Friday 10 am.
Excellent delivery time (Adelaide to Sunshine Coast). Well done Laptop Plus & Toll.

Great Service

Needed a new battery for my Dell laptop and found it on Laptop Plus. Ordered it on Wed afternoon and received it on Thu morning. Great customer service. Thanks.

AuntBee

AuntBeeYacka

Amazing Service

This is my second buy from Laptop Plus online shop. I've bought a replacement power supply and then a replacement battery for a second PC.
They're not glamorous buys but they're the kind of items I need now, not in two weeks. I live in country SA so I never expect fast delivery.
I ordered my battery yesterday morning and it was on my doorstep in country SA less than 24 hours later. My first order also arrived in a couple of days. Outstanding. Thank-you Kindly Laptop Plus, for great customer service.

Quick

Desperately needed a new Macbook charger immediately, as my line of work relies heavily on working on my laptop, but live in the absolute middle of no where. I have also bought a charger from Apple itself which is yet to arrive. I genuinely thought Laptop Plus was a scam because of all the negative reviews, but $60 wasn't a lot to lose. EXTREMELY happy with their service! Very simple website and payment design, and, as promised, it was delivered the next day. Honestly trustworthy, would recommend!

Happy as!

The online site was really easy to understand and use, it was quickly able to identify the battery I needed and order it.
Delivery was very efficient, from Adelaide SA to WA, delivered the next working day. :-)