Laser Clinics Australia - QLD

Laser Clinics Australia - QLD (page 2 of 18)

Awesome customer service and care

My consultant was professional, efficient and caring. She let me know what was to happen in each moment which put my mind at ease. The treatment itself was effective and comfortable. Thank you.

TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Loved my treatment - full body laser

Full body laser today with Kylie at willows Townsville - was extremely knowledgeable and fantastic job! Will definitely be going back for my next session here and requesting Kylie to do this

Love it

Ladies are always friendly and very professional when I receive any treatment. Always helpful and let me know or other treatments that will help with my pigmentation. Also always let ring me know when any specials are on

Store LocationWillows
TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Great experience

The girls make you feel welcome and they are very professional. The laser can be a a little painful sting but the staff always make sure you are comfortable and looked after. Great experience each time I go.

Store LocationHervey Bay
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Very happy .. can’t wait to see results

Very well informed and felt at ease with consultant. I’m not keen on needles but she applied ice and used a special technique to distract me. I ended up getting a little more work than expected ... she must have been good!!

Store LocationNoosa Civic

Amazing

I was very anxious about starting laser hair removal. However, after the first session I was hooked. I always feel comfortable at Browns Plains Laser Clinic. The service is thorough and the environment is relaxing and professional.

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Injections

Lovely. I always love seeing Naomi. She is very thorough and also helpful. Personalises your treatment. Will go back again. She is amazing and should be rewarded as she has a great client focus.

Store LocationMyer centre

Would highly recommend

Great clinic, good location, always on time and very friendly and professional staff. Have been going here for the past year and I can not fault it. I have got the laser treatment and facials.

Store LocationWillows shopping centre
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Happy with the results

For years my acne scars was bothering me. Although it hasn’t gone completely, it has reduced to an extent that I no longer noticed it. Thank you for your service!

Store LocationLCA Grand Plaza Brown Plains
TreatmentsSkin Needling

Laser - Hervey Bay store

The lady I had for my laser treatment was really great! She was lovely and had a lot knowledge!! I won’t hesitate to go back again to this lady, thanks!

Store LocationHervey Bay

Amazing!

Couldn’t be any happier with my results so far! The staff at laser clinics Mackay are lovely and do an amazing job! Highly recommend to anyone considering getting laser done!

Store LocationMackay

REALLY HAPPY

Natasha explained the procedure, risks and was thorough in finding out what I wanted. She did a fantastic job and I am very happy with the end product and my experience overall

Store Locationmorayfield

Amazing

The staff really know their stuff! Loads of advice on products and treatments to suit my skin concerns without being pushy... and I have to say so far the results have been amazing! I’m hooked :)

TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels and LED Light Therapy

Best appointment yet.

Very relaxing + informative. Went through the products + got a couple of samples put on my hand for future purchase examples, I will definitely get, when can + a written skin/product review.

Store LocationThe Willows
TreatmentsMicrodermabrasion

Ivy @ Myer Centre - Next Level

Ivy at Myer Centre is next level - she has a wonderful eye for symmetry & enhancing natural beauty. Results are incredible everytime - my confidence has sky-rocketed & the consultations are always enjoyable.

Store LocationLaser Clinics, Myer Centre

Perfect

The laser technician was great! Lovely mammered, easy to talk to and made me very comfortable in an awkard position. Also was very informative about the laser treatments! The session was very fast aswell!

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Excellent service

Very professional and friendly. I was made to feel very comfortable at all times. They were knowledgeable and explained everything to me. They understood what results I was aiming for and have helped my achieve this.

TreatmentsCapillary Reduction

Love the care of this therapist.

The thretment change depends on the therapist, sometimes result is better one days than other days and somedays I feel better looked after than other days Maria was great last time and today's therapist too.

Store LocationMyer Center
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

So glad I made the decision to do this

Great customer service and very professional the ladies make you feel comfortable when dealing with the more intimate areas. Definitely would rate 10 out of 10 and recommend to all my friends

Store LocationMorayfield
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Great staff and an amazing clinic

Staff are really friendly helpful and efficient. The clinic is great and they are always on time. Love the look that I am getting. The appointment rooms are very well maintained and are very clean.

Store LocationMackay