Laser Clinics Australia - WA

Laser Clinics Australia - WA

Scam (charging people for they own definition of products)

Store LocationPerth CBD

Isabel W

Isabel WWestern Australia

Treatments that did nothing felt like a scam

Jules

JulesPerth, WA

IPL experience

Today was my second IPL treatment at the Baldivis clinic. I was treated by Brooke. Brooke was friendly and knowledgeable about the treatment. I’m happy to have chosen Baldivis as my go to clinic. Thank you ladies.

Store LocationBaldivis

Jamila

JamilaPerth, WA

No Outcome

After 5 sessions of hair removal, and after approximately 6 months of treatment, I still see clearly the hair on my skin without any changes, less than 5% loss of hair.

Store LocationLaser clinic Perth

Noelene C.

Noelene C.Perth, WA

Skin feels so smooth

This was just my first session but already my skin feels better. The purple peel was uncomfortable, but only for a while. Looking forward to the remaining treatments. Great staff.

TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels

Amazing customer service

I had the most amazing customer service in mandurah. It made the whole experience so comfortable and i will definately be back for future services. I look forward to my results.

Store LocationMandurah

Sarah X.

Sarah X.Perth, WA

Amazing staff

The girls at the midland store were extremely helpful and answered all my questions. They were super friendly and I felt safe in their hands. I enjoyed my first chemical peel and healing light treatment.

TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels and LED Light Therapy

Excellent service by the staff

Great service ! This was my third session, and I am quite impressed by the professionalism and caring nature of the staff. I am seeing positive results now ! Thanks a lot girls !

Store LocationCarousel
TreatmentsSkin Needling

Friendly atmosphere

I’m so happy to have found the laser clinic in Mandurah the girls are very
Professional and extremely friendly .
I’m very impressed with the skin care products the price is very affordable and it feels great on my skin .

Store LocationMandurah
TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels
Vesna

VesnaPerth, WA

Great service!!!

Friendly professional staff, love the microdermabrasion services and the home skin care is amazing , best my skin has looked for a long time . Highly recommend laser clinic Joondalup

Store LocationJoondalup WA
TreatmentsMicrodermabrasion

Julie B.

Julie B.Perth, WA

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant, I really can’t believe I didn’t do this sooner. If you are still thinking about laser hair removal, just do it honestly the best $$$ I’ve spent in ages #nomorerazorsforme

Store LocationJoondalup

Gag

GagPerth, WA

The laser is great, customer service isn’t!

Called to say I was running 5 minutes late so was told I had to reschedule my appointment as they were fully booked, so I said I would come in and see if I could be seen.
Literally stepped in the door at 8.25am when my appointment was at 8.20am then made me wait 10 minutes for my turn as I’m assuming the client before me had gone over time, just to be told only my face could be done, not my arms, which is fine. Just didn’t appreciate the rush I felt during my appointment and the vibe from the staff. Given I’m a regular this is not the first time I have been disappointed by the staffs attitude.

Store LocationJoondalup

Brian C.

Brian C.Perth, WA

Amazing service

Laser clinic midland 10/10 service every time I go in for treatment! Nothing to say negative! Thanks for a great and trusting experience . Won’t think twice about using them for future treatments !!

Store LocationMidland gate

Kazza

KazzaPerth, WA

LCA Midland Great Service and Fabulous Staffs

Exceptional Service, friendly and caring staffs. Always a pleasure to visit. Had my Klaresca Treatment, extractions and Led Light Therapy. My skin has improved over the last 5 weeks. Thanks

Laura H.

Laura H.Perth, WA

Should have done it sooner!

Staff were friendly and informative and I can’t believe how simple the procedure was. I’ve been putting off trying laser, but should have done this ages ago! Value for money.

Store LocationBelmont Forum
A customer

A customerPerth, WA

I was uncomfortable with the customer service.

Nothing outrageous to make me rate this low, but as a professional business to do with customer service and the competition that’s out there I expected to be treated better and for it to be more welcoming. I didn’t ask to buy any products but felt pressured to do so, I didn’t ask for them nor did I ask for them after my session; i ended up spending another $100+ on the products. I don’t appreciate being the customer to give a negative review, but I don’t feel comfortable and now I have to go back for another 5 sessions.
Maybe it was to do with my age I am young but I paid for the service and expect to be treated the same as any other customer.
Once I’m done with the sessions I’m taking myself elsewhere.

Olga

OlgaPerth, WA

Fantastic service

I go to Laser Clinics in Mandurah and the service is always great and the girls are really nice and helpful. Also they always run on time. I'd definitely recommend it.

Store LocationMandurah Forum

Fast. Friendly. Professional

I have my Face & Underarms done for permanent hair removal. Great service. Lovely girls. They are always running on time & if a service is on special they always let me know before hand.

Store LocationMidland Gate
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Recommending to all my friends

Great clinic (Belmont Forum) with little to no wait time for appointment, easy to chat with technician who listened and adjusted the laser according to personal needs/ areas of stubborn regrowth.

One suggestion would be to put up some sort of curtain for better privacy when the door to the treatment room is opened.

Store LocationBelmont Forum

Raghad

RaghadPerth, WA

Very good service, after only three sessions I have seen a good result. There are and friendly professional and staff. I like their work .Each appointment has on time. Love love love

Store LocationLaser clinic