Laser Clinics Australia - WA

Laser Clinics Australia - WA

Wonderful service & results

Fantastic! I can results after just one treatment. My questions are always answered quickly and the girls are always so friendly! And who can go past their incredible specials! Definitely recommend!

Store LocationMidlans
TreatmentsLaser Pigmentation Removal, LED Light Therapy and Microdermabrasion

Professional clinic, highly recommend

Clinic is professional, on time and great value for money. I am very satisfied with my results and will absolutely be back for more treatments. I highly recommend Laser Clinics Australia.

Always providing the goods

The ladies at the Mandurah clinic are amazing. It is so quick, easy and flexible and makes it not a burden but a great experience! There is no hassle in changing appointments to be with my friends and they are very accommodating. The treatment is quick and easy and the ladies always make me feel so comfortable. Love coming to laser!

Store LocationMandurah
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

The girls at midland clinic are always very professional and offer plenty of information on all products and services provided. I always receive service with a smile and they are more than happy to assist at all times.

Store LocationMidland gate
TreatmentsCapillary Reduction, Laser Hair Removal and LED Light Therapy

Not sure why I waited this long to do it.

Had my first LHR treatment at Joondalup on Friday. Can't believe how quick and painless it was. Clearly people that wax haven't tried this. Why would you go through more money and pain to wax for it to just come back. Wish I hadn't started this years ago.

Store LocationJoondalup WA

Perfect! Well treated.

Love Being treated very well. Would recommend to everyone! Already have some mates referred over there and they are loving it. I might get more other skin treatments done too

Excellent service

I’ve been getting laser at the Belmont clinic for a few months now and the results are excellent. The team is always lovely and Lucy in particular is wonderful! I would, and have recommended to a lot of friends. Thanks a lot guys.

Store LocationBelmont

Staff

Excellent Staff, very helpful and friendly. I always find the staff at Belmont very professional. I would highly recommend their treatments and the girls make you feel really welcome and comfortable. It makes such a difference.

Store LocationBelmont WA
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal and LED Light Therapy

Laser hair removal

Quick painless and very effective treatment. Therapist is very professional as well as very attentive. Home care recommendations were clear and precise. Having great results with both areas. Is exactly as promised

Store LocationMidland
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Midland and their lovely ladies!

The ladies at Midland are always so lovely and make me feel so comfortable for my laser appointments. Actually look forward to my appointments now! They know the treatments really well and are really quick to help me out when I need face advice!

Store LocationMidland LCA Perth
TreatmentsCosmetic Grade Peels, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion

Friendly staff

This was my second appointment at laser clinics Belmont. Had great results after the first one. Both times I have dealt with pleasant and accommodating staff members which I find rare in the beauty industry. I have been recommending them to all my friends

Store LocationBelmont Forum Laser Clinics Australia

Free Consultation and Test Patch

I asked for a free consultation and a test patch for my skin because I consider my skin sensitive and I have never done any laser hear removal treatment before. They were very welcoming, informative and flexible. They also mentioned how if you do a facial hair removal with braces you can't do it. So I am very glad that they were thorough about everything. They are also very flexible with their schedules.

Store LocationLaser Clinics Australia Carousel

Laser treatment

My treatment has also been quick pain free and very professional. Always really friendly and very informative. I wouldn't go anywhere else for laser treatments again. Will definitely look at some other treatments at a later stage.

Store LocationBelmont
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

Brilliant service ! Wish this had opened up years ago !

Currently had two different services at this clinic. Could not have been happier with the services provided. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the price is incredibly reasonable.
Looking forward to my next appointments !

TreatmentsCosmetic Injections and Laser Hair Removal

Excellent service

So far so good as a service ....just started treatment so can't say much but am sure it will be very good. Looking forward to hair free days or I should say reduced.

Not satisfied yet

As a new client to laser clinic Joondalup Tuesday 21/05/2019 was my 2 appointment of removle of face hair , the laser has been not done correctly as my opinion because some of my face hair is removed some still looks bad I hope it work in next sections.
Granhaga

would highly recommend!

friendly staff, great and quick results, easy to maintain and awesome prices! love the foundation and glycolic scrub too. clean and comfortable rooms. been to other laser and skin clinics in perth and am happy to stick with these guys xx

Store Locationlakeside joondalup
TreatmentsLaser Hair Removal

The best professional service I have recieved!!

As a new client to Laser Clinic Midland I am so happy with the service I have recieved. Lena is professional, evidence based in her approach and has precision injecting skills!! She fully explained all aspects and actively encouraged me to ask questions and discuss anything I was unsure of. The other cosmetic staff were all equally as professional and organised - they shared tips and info on their own experiences which was useful. Have been to other clinics and always felt like it was a rush to get it done and out but such a different experience here.

Store LocationMidland

Perfect, great service.

The girl who done my IPL was lovely. Always feel comfortable whilst in there. Super easy to make my next booking. Always receive prompt correspondence as soon as I leave the door.

Store LocationCarousel

Quick and painless

I've had IPL in the past and I have found the laser to be even or more effective, quick and painless. I would highly recommend it to anyone of any age wanting permanent hair removal.

Store LocationLaser Clinic Joondalup