Laser HD009

Laser HD009

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

jenjeneletrHunter Region, NSW

Great little asset for you viewing pleasure

The laser multi-region dvd player has been a major asset for my viewing of hard to find dvds in my region 4. Since getting this I can now purchase and watch movies from all over the world. Excellent quality, inexpensive neat and compact little devise. I can highly recommend anyone to acquire one, you won't regret your purchase.

Peter S

Peter Sasked

Laser H0011 Unable to play DVD when using remote. I am unable to highlight the option to select play all or all the other options. Note : the unit is Brand new and connected by a HDMI cable. Can any one help ? other wise I will have to return to the place it was purchased. Yours Kindly Peter :-)

John L.

John L.asked

Unable to play USB files on laser HD009. I must have wrong connectionsomewhere.

jenjeneletr

Have to admit I haven't tried to play USB? I bought mine so i could play multi regional dvds. Especially foreign films. I will tried tomorrow see what happens let you know ok