Laser HRH

• Job Satisfaction
A.S D

A.S D

LaserHRH

I definitely recommend LaserHRH. Larissa has done all my treatments so far and she has been amazing, explains everything and makes sure I’m comfortable. I look forward to the next treatment! Thanks HRH

Amazing service and job

Super chill. Larissa is Fabulous! Great time and perfect location for a after work job. Would highly recommend. Larissa is a super star and great to work with. Will be back for sure.

Honest review

Honest review for Laser HRH. Very cost effective given that laser tattoo removal was initially very expensive in the early years. This is now a non-issue given the low cost. Very friendly staff, informative and good machines and environment. Honestly no complaints and would happily recommend, very fast as well. The team has always been willing to listen to me and take feedback on board like turning up the energy settings or blasting some smaller ink splotches on my arm which were not included in the initial scope. Flexible, friendly and almost enjoyable. Pain is manageable but the staff always ask me how I am feeling and whether I need a break. 5 stars for sure.

Find out how Laser HRH compares to other Salons

Friendly staff and great result

The staff here are so friendly and I have seen great results for my tattoo removal. Very happy with the results and I would definitely recommend laser hrh to a friend. Thanks guys!

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Professional business. Great results!

I have had 4 tattoo removal sessions on my hand, visible results are noticed after each session.
HRH is a Clean and professional environment with Great service from the front desk to the technician carrying out the removal.
Would recommend to my peers or family who are looking at having a tattoo removed.

Pete

PetePerth, WA

Awesome

Great professional services easy going staff highly recommend. Nice clean environment friendly staff. Treatment was painless and I felt very comfortable. I will coming back for more treatment. Thank you Tracy

MJG

MJG

Tattoo removal

Always a pleasure at HRH. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. They really know their stuff. Had 6 sessions of tattoo removal and seeing excellent results. Have also had hair removal and results after one session are impressive. Thanks HRH.

Super star service

Tracy and the team at Laser HRH are absolute super stars.

I got a beard line IPL treatment and it went extremely smoothly.

They offer great service; friendly reception; highly recommended!

Lexi Lou

Lexi LouPerth, WA

Amazing tattoo removal

Amazing!! Absolutely cannot fault. Friendly and professional staff. Tattoo is fading so SO well. Sessions are so quick and Tracy is fanatic!! Can't wait for my next session!! A great clinic.

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Tattoo Removal

The crew down at HRH did an amazing job....will definitely head back down.My lazer removal went extremely well....I will definitely be heading back for another appointment in the near future.

Great service!

Great service, lovely staff. I felt very comfortable having my treatments done here. Staff very attentive to how I was feeling during my laser sessions. Have had 5 sessions so far and will definitely continue to have treatments here.

Jake D.

Jake D.Perth, WA

Would recommend

All the products are Fairly priced. The staff are professional & friendly. The appointments are always on time & im never left waiting around. I would easily recommend this to family & friends.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Great service ..

Hi , i shopped around and found LRH to have the best price , the staff are very friendly and the customer service was great , iv seen the same technician Tracey for my tatoo removal and she was 5 star .. thanks for all your great work at removing my tatoo ...

madison g.

madison g.Perth, WA

Great!

Had an appointment for hair removal with Laser HRH, and was seen to by Larissa who made my experience very comfortable and relatively pain free.
Would definitely recommend her services

DON G.

DON G.Perth, WA

Man scaping

Thought I’d have a go at the manscaping so booked an appointment with Larissa who came across as being knowledgeable and funny, that’s until I realised the little zaps in tender areas. but seriously she was great and I’m glad I’m not a female who does this all the time. They’re way tiger than I am ;)