Laser HRH

• Job Satisfaction
Bally
BallyPerth, WA

Best in Perth, trust HRH

Honestly such incredible service, made me feel very at home even when dealing with quite intimate areas. Practice is spotless clean, very professional technicians, great advice competitive pricing and usually have a good special running too. Recommend!

Fabulous service

After 18 months of laser at silks and being disappointed, Laser HRH has made a huge difference! Thank you to Tracey for showing me the light I won’t be going anywhere else

Erin
ErinPerth, WA

Tattoo removal - painless

Amazing staff and very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and concerns in a professional manner. Easy and pain free tattoo removal. Highly recommend the team at Laser HRH to everyone.

BDJG
BDJGPerth, WA

Great service! So professional.

I had made multiple appointments with Larissa for tattoo removal treatment and my experience was made as painless as possible and I can say it wasn’t fun but definitely bearable, I only wanted faint results as I just plan on getting a cover tattoo and the results I got were the results I was hoping for. Thanks a lot.

DON G.
DON G.Perth, WA

Tattoo removals

Got a couple of tattoos that I thought I’d get removed and after doing some research, Laser HRH seemed to be best qualified to look after it
It’s quite a process so don’t just think you go there once and it’s taken care of
I’ve found it takes a few visits over many weeks to get the desired results
One other thing I found out is it does hurt, more than I thought it would but it seems that’s normal for black ink but not so much for coloured tattoos
Larissa is my go to girl at Laser HRH. Always has a great smile and a great operator

Don G.
Don G.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I’ve been going to Laser HRH for a while now and alway see a technician named Larissa.
Definitely knows her stuff and educates you as you go, any questions or queries she can answer so you know you’re dealing with a professional.
So if you want to make sure you get just what you are paying for then you need to ask for Larissa to look after all your hair removal needs.
You’ll be happy you did

Noriko
NorikoWestern Australia

Hair removal

This place was recommended by my daughter. Staffs are all friendly, the place is clean and it has a very relaxing atmosphere. The Laser Hair removal is pain free and I could see the hair reduction just in couple of session.

Clank
ClankPerth, WA

Tattoo Removal Review

Laser HRH - tattoo removal review: Really quick and effective tattoo removal procedure. Friendly and approachable staff, clean clean and professional environment, Affordable, happy with the results so far. Easy to access

Rach
RachWestern Australia

Perfect & professional!

Each time I’ve come to LaserHRH I am welcomed by the friendly staff and stepped through my treatment with comfort and professionalism. Would highly recommended to anyone looking for tattoo removal!

Tattoo removal

Awesome service, tattoo removal is going great after second treatment.
No pain or issues with treatment very professional cant wait for next session.
Highly recommended,great experience.
Numbing cream works a treat.

Corina
CorinaPerth, WA

LASER HRH are the best!!

Awesome service And will be going back! omg cant believe i been waxing all this time laser is the way to go and laser hrh are great and recommend them to anyone!!

Charlotte
CharlottePerth, WA

Great first visit!

Great first time visit to laser hrh. So easy and pain free compared to waxing! Tracey was lovely too and very professional, answering all my questions and concerns. Made me feel very at ease.

Sakura
SakuraPerth, WA

Hair removal

I have been treated here for a couple of times now and I differently see the improvements of hair growth reduction.
Staffs are all friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

Tasha
TashaPerth, WA

Tattoo Removal

Laser HRH is great! The staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable. They are committed to achieving the best results for you. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Tattoo removal

This companies staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The cleanliness of laser hrh is great. The black colours of my tattoos have faded considerably after 5 sessions. Very affordable prices and painless procedure.